A racing car experience for four, in a single seater racing car such as a Formula First, Formula Ren
The UK’s No. 1 shampoo*, head&shoulders, has teamed up with 2009 Formula One™ World Champion and style icon Jenson Button to launch the new head&shoulders limited edition for men shampoo bottle.
To celebrate, head&shoulders has teamed up with FHM.com to give a winner and three friends a track day experience to remember. Test your racing driver potential with the help of a qualified instructor, behind the wheel of a single seater racing car which can accelerate from 0-60mph in less than 6 seconds! You’ll also have the chance to test your skills against your mate’s, in this exhilarating day which will let you both experience what’s on the mind of a racing driver.
Jenson Button trusts head&shoulders to keep his hair up to 100% flake free and looking good: “There’s plenty of things on my mind, but dandruff is not one of them because I use head&shoulders”.
With research validated by the British Skin Foundation, head&shoulders provides dandruff protection and leaves hair looking and feeling good so you can live your life uninhibited and focus on what’s really on your mind.
Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and hold a full UK driving licence. Enter the competition before 11 May 2011 to be in with a chance of winning. Height, weight and health restrictions also apply, see T&C’s for full details.
1. This Prize Draw is open to all residents in the UK and ROI aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of Procter & Gamble UK and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
a) The maximum weight is 108kg (17 stone), maximum height 1.87m (6ft 2), minimum height 1.57m (5ft) This experience may not be suitable for those who are pregnant, suffer from epilepsy or any mental or physical disability.
b) Winners must be a minimum of 18 years old and a maximum of 70 years old.
c) You must hold a full UK/European manual driving licence in order to participate, which must have been held for at least a year and needs to be shown on the day. If you have points on your licence you may need to check before booking. You may be asked to sign an indemnity on the day.
2. To enter answer the question set out below
3. The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged. Proof of sending is not proof of delivery. Last date for receipt of entries is 11 May 2011.
4. All entries received by 11 May 2011 will be entered into a Free Prize Draw, and the first correct entry randomly selected by an independent person will win: A racing car experience for four, in a single seater racing car such as a Formula First, Formula Renault or Formula Ford and £200 travel allowance.
5. Timing restrictions apply: the experience will last 1-4 hours at the venue, timings vary depending on the circuit and weather.
6. Dates restrictions apply: the experience is available between March and October; days of the week available vary depending on location.
7. Locations available are; • Three Sisters, Lancashire • Castle Combe - Chippenham, Wiltshire • Kirkby Mallory, Leicestershire • Goodwood, West Sussex • Llanelli, Carmarthenshire • Silverstone, Northamptonshire • Knockhill - Dunfermline, Fife • Rockingham, Northamptonshire • Bodorgan, Anglesey • Loughborough, Leicestershire • Donington Park, Derbyshire
8. There will be no runners up. The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
9. Name and county of winner will be available after this date – send SAE to: Chloe Robinson, Hill and Knowlton, 20 Soho Square, London, W1A 1PR. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 10 working days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.