A trip to Bad Homburg, Germany's
Win! A trip to Bad Homburg, Germany's elegant spa town
Enter our competition to win three nights at Maritim Hotel Bad Homburg and bmi regional flights from Bristol to Frankfurt
International hotel chain Maritim and British airline bmi regional have teamed up to offer one lucky AOL Travel reader and a companion a three-night trip to Germany's spa capital, Bad Homburg.
The winner will enjoy a three-night stay for two at the Maritim Hotel Bad Homburg with breakfast and return flights from Bristol to Frankfurt with bmi regional.
Having recently completed its comprehensive 18-month renovation, the first class deluxe Maritim Hotel Bad Homburg is centrally located and features 148 stylish rooms, including 10 large studios.
Ideally situated between the city's elegant shopping mile and the Kurpark, one of Germany's largest parks, the hotel provides a swimming pool with jet stream and sauna for guests to relax. In the Park restaurant with a sun terrace, you can enjoy Maritim's signature lavish breakfast, with a host of hot and cold options including complimentary sparkling wine. For lunch and dinner, the hotel's renowned Bürgerstuben Restaurant offers regional and international specialities, complete with a panoramic garden view.
After a day of exploring the city, guests can enjoy a night cap at the hotel bar, which offers international cocktails, exquisite wines and refreshing beers.
Access to the hotel is also simple as it is conveniently located near Frankfurt Airport. bmi regional's Frankfurt route is one of the airline's most established, flying up to three times daily between Bristol and Frankfurt, with one way fares starting from £94.
The airline offers its unique brand of quality, style and performance from check-in to arrival, with its inclusive fares which feature complimentary in-flight drinks and snacks, allocated seating, 23kg of hold luggage and speedy 30-minute check-ins as standard.
The winner and a friend will fly from Bristol with bmi regional at a date and time to suit. With a spacious 2:1 seat configuration, passengers will be guaranteed total comfort on-board and without the need to worry about sitting in the dreaded middle seat. After checking in your luggage at one of bmi's dedicated manned desks at Bristol Airport, you can sit back and relax on the short flight to Frankfurt with a drink and snacks which include sandwiches and
Regularly competing for the coveted title of wealthiest town in Germany and regarded for its 'champagne air', Bad Homburg is famed as Europe's largest spa resort. The region hosts international visitors seeking regenerative treatments unique to the area. The historic town has numerous spas, including the Taunus Therme which offers bespoke restorative applications, while the exclusive Kur Royal day spa has welcomed European royals for over a hundred years.
In addition to health and wellness facilities, the town's Kurpassage shopping arcade offers unparalleled opportunities for a spot of retail therapy. For petrol heads, the Horex motorcycles Museum Bad Homburg vor der Höhe is home to decades of automotive history, including the legendary Regina, and for evening entertainment, the historic Casino Bad Homburg features a large selection of games for those looking to court Lady Luck.
Festivals take place throughout the year and between 23 June and 15 July, the Bad Homburg Summer delivers a packed programme of 60 art and culture events. The only free event of its kind in Germany, attractions include Irish folk music, classical music, jazz, rock and pop, comic theatre and stage performances.
Visit maritim.com for more information about the hotel and flybmi.com for further details about bmi regional.
For your chance to win this fabulous prize, submit your details in the form below before 24 March 2017.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (not including residents of Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of Maritim Hotels, bmi regional and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by completing the online entry form.
3. There will be one winner.
The prize will consist of 2 return tickets from Bristol airport to Frankfurt, 3 nights’ accommodation including Maritim’s signature breakfast buffet, 2 persons sharing a double/twin room (subject to availability), complimentary use of swimming pool, free internet via cable and wifi, 4pm late check-out (upon request subject to availability). The prize is valid from 23 June to 31 August 2017, with the exception of trade-fair and event periods. This voucher is non-transferable and not valid during high season, fair periods and special events. No cash exchange value. For flights, this voucher is subject to availability, non transferrable, non refundable, non exchangeable and only valid on the routes outlined. The prize is not valid on codeshare routes. Travel must be completed before end October 2017.
4. The prize promotion closing date is 9pm on 21 March 2017 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
5. The winning entry/entries will be selected at random on 22 March 2017 and the winner(s) will be notified by email and/or telephone within 10 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
6. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
9. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
10. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
11. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 22 March 2017.
12. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
13. By submitting an image or any other materials (“Submission”) in relation to this prize promotion you: (i) confirm the grant by you to us of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the Intellectual Property Rights in your Submission, (ii) waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the Submission so that we shall be entitled to use the Submission in any and all media at no cost to us and (iii) warrant to us that the Submission is owned and controlled by you and that you have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out in these Terms and have obtained all the necessary approvals, consents and licences to grant rights pursuant to these terms and conditions; warrant that your Submission will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights, privacy or any other rights of any third party; will not contain anything which is untrue, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening; warrant that your Submission does not violate any applicable law or regulation (including any laws regarding anti-discrimination or false advertising); and warrant that your Submission is not obscene or pornographic.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion. Competition not open to residents of Northern Ireland.
16. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
17. Prize Provider: Maritim Hotels and bmi regional