Win a trip to Berlin for a special screening of Transformers 3
Today is the last day!
- The Prize is a trip for the winners (“the Prize Winners”) to see a screening of the film entitled “Transformers 3” which is due to take place in Berlin at a location to be confirmed, on Monday 27th June 2011 (“the Event). The trip includes:
- 2 return economy flights from any UK airport, dependant on the direct availability of flights and Prize Winners’ location, to the location of BerlinIt is the Prize Winners’ responsibility to arrange transport to and from their home and the UK airport, and transfers in Berlin to and from the airport/hotel. The Prize Winners must be able to travel on Monday 27th June 2011. The Prize Winners must ensure that they possess a valid passport and any applicable visas;
- 1 night at a Hotel chosen by Warner. Double Room (or similar, subject to availability). Warner will not be responsible for the extras on the room(s);
- 2 tickets to the Event for the 2 Prize Winners, at least one of whom must be over 18 years of age at the date of the Event. Any entrant under the age of 18 at the time of entry must be accompanied by an adult on the trip.
- Any expenses not specified in these terms and conditions or in the prize notification including, without limitation, all taxes, insurance, transport to and from the airport in the UK, and any meals (including drinks) in the UK, are the responsibility of the Prize Winners.
- No cash alternatives shall be available for any prize.
By entering the Prize Draw, you confirm your agreement to these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions govern your relationship with Warner Music UK Limited. The address of Warner Music UK Ltd is:
28A Kensington Church Street
The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK who are at least 14 years of age at the time of entry. The use of software that permits automatic or multiple entries is not permitted. Warner reserves the right to disqualify anyone using such software, or who otherwise affects the validity or operation of the Prize Draw.
Entrants under the age of 18 at the time of entry must obtain the consent of a parent or guardian (aged over 18) to enter the Prize Draw. If you are under such age your parent/guardian must agree to these terms and conditions on your behalf and accompany you on the trip. We may ask your parents for written approval of these terms and conditions to provide proof of such agreement.
Employees (and their families) of Warner, its agencies, and any other company or persons directly connected with the development or administration of the Prize Draw, are not eligible to enter.
The closing date for receipt of entries is Tuesday 14th June 2011. Warner accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or for any difficulty experienced in accessing or submitting an entry via the Warner website. Late, damaged, defaced, illegible, incomplete or suspected fraudulent entries will not be accepted. Proof of despatch (whether electronic or postal) will not be accepted as proof of receipt by Warner.
Warner reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify from this Prize Draw any entrant who Warner believes has not complied with these terms and conditions or acted in good faith.