Two night break to Copenhagen
Win a trip to Copenhagen with The Little Book of Hygge
The Little Book of Hygge celebrates all things comforting, beautiful and relaxing. To help you get in the spirit, we’re giving away a trip for two to Copenhagen courtesy of Best Served Scandinavia
Wrap yourself up in a warm blanket, light candles as the sun sets, and have a lazy meal with friends—that’s how to enjoy the feeling of Danish hygge, or cosiness.
Meik Wiking’s inspiring bestseller, The Little Book of Hygge, celebrates all things comforting, beautiful and relaxing. To help you get in the spirit, we’re giving away a trip for two to Copenhagen, courtesy of tailor-made tour operator Best Served Scandinavia.
A meandering cycle along the canals, a cup of rich, hot coffee, a locally-sourced lunch of simple ingredients… there are countless ways to embrace a hyggelit lifestyle in the Danish capital. Spend two nights at the beautiful Hotel Kong Arthur in the heart of the city, and enjoy a 72-hour Copenhagen Card for free public transport, admission to dozens of attractions, restaurant offers and more, sponsored by Wonderful Copenhagen.
It’s time to embrace the idea of hygge, and take a break to recharge — and there’s nowhere better to do it than Denmark.
For your chance to win, simply enter your details below:
What country is hygge most associate with? *
Finland The Netherlands Denmark - Answer
First name *
Email address *
I agree to the terms and conditions *
Sign up to hear more from Best Served Scandinavia
Sign up to the Penguin Newsletter
The competition closes on 31 December 2016. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions:
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Best Served Scandinavia or any subsidiary of Best Served Scandinavia, Hotel Kong Arthur, Visit Denmark and Wonderful Copenhagen.
3. Any personal information that you provide to Best Served Scandinavia will be treated in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. By entering this competition, entrants agree to receive marketing emails from Best Served Scandinavia. These emails can be unsubscribed from at any time.
7. The winner will be chosen completely at random from all of the entrants.
8. The last day for entry is at 11.59pm, December 31 2016 and Best Served Scandinavia reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. If you win the competition, we will notify you by email. The competition winner will need to confirm their prize by January 2, 2017, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
10. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Best Served Scandinavia may require, including photographs and a short description of your trip, which will be used to promote Best Served Scandinavia on their websites and social media.
11. You can find out who has won a this competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Marketing, Best Served Scandinavia Dorset House, 27-45 Stamford Street, London SE1 9NT after the closing date.
12. The judge who randomly selects each competition winner will be a member of the Best Served Scandinavia Marketing Department.
13. The prize will not be changeable or transferable to another person.
14. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. No refund if fewer than two people travel, or if the winner cannot travel.
15. This competition is being run Best Served Scandinavia, Dorset House, 27-45 Stamford Street, London SE1 9NT.
17. Best Served Scandinavia reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Best Served Scandinavia may also create rules that will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
18. Not included in your prize: travel insurance, spending money and all other expenses (including meals, upgrades or additional activities).
19. Any gratuities are at the winner’s discretion and will be paid locally. Gratuities are not covered by Best Served Scandinavia or any other competition sponsors.
20. The judge's decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The prize is for 2 adults sharing a hotel room.
22. The prize includes airfares, a two-night stay at the Hotel Kong Arthur, and a 72-hour Copenhagen Card.
23. Best Served Scandinavia will receive a voucher on behalf of the winner for their stay at Hotel Kong Arthur. The voucher can be used either to cover the entire cost of the hotel stay, or to partially cover the hotel stay and consumption. The voucher cannot be refunded and is only valid with the official Arthur Hotels stamp and signature. The voucher is valid for one year from the date of issue, pending availability on desired travel dates.
24. Flights are subject to availability.
Find out more about the author