a trip for 2 to New York
Enter your details.
Completion message :
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.
1. This promotion is open to all persons aged 21 or over and resident in the United Kingdom excluding employees and their immediate families of Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited, Booker Limited or their associated companies, agents, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. No Purchase Necessary.
2. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
4. No purchase necessary, to enter visit www.premier-stores.co.uk to enter. Competition opens 2nd November 2016 and closes Midnight on 3rd January 2017.
5. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
6. All entries must be received by the Promoter before the promotion closes at midnight 3rd January 2017 (the closing date). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason.
7. Entries are restricted to one entry per person per day.
8. Prizes are as stated below, they are non-transferable and no alternatives will be offered. There is no cash alternative available.
9. Return flights from London to New York, including taxes, fees and one item of checked luggage per person; Return private airport transfers in New York; 3 nights’ hotel accommodation in Manhattan, with a four-star rating, based on sharing a double or twin room; Daily breakfast; 2.5-hour guided tour of New York’s Christmas lights, illuminations and festive movie locations; Three-course dinner and drinks at a restaurant in New York, up to a maximum value of $75 per person; $250 spending money; Travel insurance Economy flights available from major international airports in London only; Flight itinerary will be specified by the prize provider, and not all routings will be available; Winner and guest must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel; Any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guest; A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation; Hotel accommodation is based on two adults sharing one double or twin room; Hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion; Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion are aged 70 or over; Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; Prize is subject to availability; Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2016 – 2nd January 2017 (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays, over Easter Sunday, or during the months of July and August; Prize is valid until 20 December 2017, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame; Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to departure; Stay must include a Saturday night in the hotel; All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; At least one traveller must be aged 21 or over; Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission; The prize excludes domestic ground transfers; The prize excludes meals and drinks (other than where stated above), excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize; Christmas tour is available during the month of December only. If winners choose to travel outside of this period, an alternative tour of equal value will be provided.
10. Delivery is available to mainland UK addresses only; Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; Prize is subject to availability; The prize excludes anything not expressly listed above. The prize may be gifted to a friend or relative but may not be re-sold.
11. Where the exact item is not available as listed above the closest available alternative will be provided.
12. Any other expenses incurred by the winner in the general use and/or enjoyment of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
13. The winner may be asked to take part in reasonable publicity.
14. Entry implies acceptance of the rules as final and legally binding.
15. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries by an independent person after the Closing Date and will be contacted within 14 days of the Closing Date using the details provided to enter the promotion. The winner will then be contacted again to arrange the prize. . Winners will be required to provide details to the Promoter in order to receive the prize.The Promotor’s decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into. If the prize is not claimed by the winner the promoter reserves the right to reserve the prize.
16. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
18. If the prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up the prize or be contacted within a reasonable time, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
19. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. Neither the Promoter nor Booker Limited who operate the www.premier-stores.co.uk can guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. Promoter and Booker LImited will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
20. Anyone attempting to undermine the integrity of the promotion by using computer scripts, any automated computer processes, brute force or by any other method will be disqualified.
21. No responsibility can be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any entries delayed or corrupted.
22. Data gathered via premier-stores.co.uk will be passed on to the Promoter for the purpose of administering the promotion.