four people (with one adult aged 21+), with return flights from London, private airport transfers i
Share the excitement of our new TV ad featuring Scooby-Doo and celebrate the extra rewards we give our customers, with the chance to win an amazing trip to Hollywood!
The prize is for up to four people (with one adult aged 21+), with return flights from London, private airport transfers in Los Angeles and seven nights’ luxury accommodation in a four-star family room.
And, as we’re the bank that gives you extra, you’ll also get a tour of the amazing Hollywood Studios, with transport to and from the hotel. As Shaggy would say: Like, Wow!
To enter, simply answer the question below before midnight on the 31st January 2017.
What’s the name of the van that Scooby and the gang drive around in?
Answer: A Mystery Machine
As part of the latest Halifax campaign and in conjunction with British Sky Broadcasting, Halifax is running a competition with the opportunity to win a holiday for four people to Hollywood, which herein after will be referred to as the Promotion.
1. This competition is open to UK residents (including residents of the Channel Islands and Isle of Man), who on the date of entry are over the age of 18 and who have a UK address.
2. Employees and contractors of Lloyds Banking Group companies, British Sky Broadcasting Group companies and any agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion are excluded from entry.
3. You may enter the competition by correctly answering the multiple choice question found on the Halifax competition page at www.halifax.co.uk/hollywood.
4. The competition opens at 00:01am on the 10th January 2017 and closes at 23:59pm on the 31st January 2017.
5. Any entries received after this time will not be entered into the competition.
6. One entry per person. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
7. There will be 1 winner selected at random by an independent adjudicator from all valid and correctly answered entries on the 3rd February 2017.
8. Any personal information that we collect as part of this Promotion will only be used to administer the Promotion and not used by us for any other purpose.
9. The Winner will be notified by email or phone by the 6th February 2017 and will be asked to contact us. If after reasonable efforts by us, we are unable to contact the winner, they may forfeit their prize and a new winner may be selected at random from the remaining correct entries.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
11. If the competition is not capable of running as planned as a result of any (including but not limited to) technical failure, unauthorised intervention, computer virus, mobile network failure, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond our control which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of the competition, we reserve the right to terminate, cancel, modify or suspend the competition.
12. We are not liable, and will not enter into any correspondence, in respect of delayed entries or any missed opportunity to participate in the competition owing to any period during which the website used to answer the competition question is unavailable.
13. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. There is no entry fee or purchase necessary.
15. The winners name and county will be available on request by sending a SAE to tpf, 9-10 Market Place, London, W1W 8AQ within 3 months of the closing date of the competition.
16. Entry to the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter is Halifax, a trading name of Bank of Scotland plc. Registered office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Bank of Scotland plc is part of Lloyds Banking Group which includes a number of companies using brands including Lloyds, Halifax and Bank of Scotland, and their associated companies. More information on the Lloyds Banking Group companies can be found at www.lloydsbankinggroup.com.
This Promotion is administered, on behalf of Halifax, by tpf, 9-10 Market Place, London W1W 8AQ.
Details of the prize and the terms applicable to the winner of the holiday are below;
• Trip for four people to Hollywood.
• Return flights from London to Los Angeles, including taxes, fees and one item of checked luggage per person.
• Return private airport transfers in Los Angeles.
• 7 nights’ hotel accommodation in Los Angeles, with a four-star rating, based on sharing a family room.
• Daily breakfast.
• 3-hour tour of Warner Bros Studios, including return transfers
• Travel insurance.
• Economy flights available from major international airports in London only.
• Flights may be indirect and not all routings will be available.
• Winner and guests must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel.
• Any necessary visas are the responsibility of winner and guests.
• A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation.
• Hotel accommodation is based on four people sharing one family room.
• Hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion.
• Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms & conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companions to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companions are aged 70 or over.
• Prize cannot be taken between the 21st December 2017 – 2nd January 2018 (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays or over Easter Sunday.
• Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame.
• The Winner must contact the prize provider with three preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to departure.
• Stay must include a Saturday night in the hotel.
• All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time.
• Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended.
• At least one traveller must be aged 21 or over.
• Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission.
• Travel to and from the UK airport is not included.
• The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.