he National Gallery are very proud to be associated with Venice Simplon-Orient-Express and the launch The Art of Travel - a series of exceptional journeys where you will discover hidden secrets about some of the world’s most famous masterpieces, in the company of a National Gallery expert.
In celebration of this new association Venice Simplon-Orient-Express have donated two tickets on their classic journey from Venice to London on board their legendary train.
For your chance to win this exceptional prize, simply complete the entry form below - the winner will be drawn at random after the prize draw closes on Monday 14 February 2011 and will be notified in writing within 28 days.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By entering the prize draw, you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. Entries must be submitted by completion of the entry form at www.nationalgallery.co.uk/competition.
3. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of Orient-Express Hotels Ltd and its corporate group and National Gallery Company and its related group of companies, charities and trusts.
4. All entrants must be over the age of 18.
5. Only one entry per household. Multiple entries by third parties will not be permitted.
6. The prize draw commences on 26 January 2011 and the closing date for entries is midnight UK time on 14 February 2011.
7. The prize winner will be notified in writing by 14 March 2011. The name and home county of the prize winner will be made available after the closing date to anyone sending an SAE to National Gallery VSOE Prize Draw, VSOE Marketing Department, 20 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9PF. If the winner does not respond within 28 days, the prize will be forfeited and a second winner will be selected.
8. The prize consists of one trip for two people sharing a Double Cabin on the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express. The prize includes table d'hôte meals onboard as described in the itinerary. Additional drinks and off-board expenditure are not included. Travel to Venice, accommodation in Venice and all transfers before boarding the train are not included. The prize is valid for travel during 2011, excluding 31 May - 5 June 2011 and is subject to availability, which may be limited.
9. The draw will be made by an independent person.
10. The prize is not transferable or refundable and there is no cash alternative.
11. English law applies.
12. The prize draw is promoted by Venice Simplon-Orient-Express Ltd. of 20 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9PF, registered in England and Wales No. 1551659.
13. The promoter may amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes to them on this website.
14. The promoter's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.