2 tickets to the French Open & a VIP package and overnight stay in Paris
The French Open and Lacoste have been sharing the same spirit since 1971: a desire to combine performance and elegance, refinement and informality. Lacoste has been a partner of the French Open at Roland Garros for over 45 years. However the historical link between the crocodile brand and the Roland Garros Stadium actually goes back to 1928.
Win trip to Paris to Roland Garros French Open to see the Ladies Final courtesy of Lacoste and Heathrow Rewards That was the year when the first court was built at the stadium following the victory in the Davis Cup of the "Four Musketeers" including René Lacoste. The following year, René Lacoste won his third French Open (1925,1927,1929), the first time the tournament was held at Porte d'Auteuil. Today, Roland Garros is one of the most prestigious Grand Slam tournaments and the only one played on clay.
Lacoste's co-branded collection celebrates the 2017 edition of the French Open. Contemporary and graphic, this collection proposes clothing for men, women and children combining performance, comfort and modernity.
To be in with a chance to win two tickets to the French Open on 30 May 2017, with a VIP package and overnight stay in Paris, simply answer the following question:
In what year were the courts of Roland Garros built in honour of René Lacoste and the Four Musketeers?
1. One (1) prize available. The prize includes: two tickets for the Roland Garros French Open on Tuesday 30 May 2017, VIP package, return flights for two from Heathrow to Paris, car transfers in Paris between the airport and the hotel and the tournament venue. Hotel accommodation in Paris for one (1) night for two people sharing.
2. The prize does not include travel arrangements between the prize winner's house and Heathrow; the cost of any passports or travel documentation required for the prize winner or prize winner's guest to travel to Paris, France; vaccinations; travel insurance; personal spending money; food and drink or any additional extras outside those specified in the prize description. Any additional costs and expenses incurred during the trip will be the responsibility of the prize-winner.
3. Winners must ensure that they have valid passports, visas, travel insurance and any relevant vaccinations at the time of travel. No responsibility will be taken if the winners are unable to travel due to insufficient documentation.
4. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or substituted for other benefits.
5. The winner and their guest must be over 18 years of age.
6. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
7. Flight tickets must be booked together for travel on the same flights. The outbound and return flights must be booked at the time. Flights are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
8. Ticket to be issued in the winner's name and winner's guest's name only.
9. Once prize tickets are issued and flights are booked, no changes are permitted.
10. Heathrow Airport Limited reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes at an equal value) if, in Heathrow Airport's sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
11. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the winner. It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations before travel.
12. The prize must be taken on the dates stated within the competition terms and conditions.
13. No purchase necessary. For no purchase, necessary route or to withdraw from the in-store prize draw, please write to Heathrow Rewards Customer Service, PO Box 71707, London, W2 7ZQ, with subject line ‘Lacoste'.
14. Entry is open to Heathrow Rewards members aged 18 and over with a UK residential address.
15. This competition is not open to employees of Lacoste UK Limited or any companies, agencies, families and Heathrow Airport Limited employees directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
16. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Failure to claim the prize or other promotional item by the time or in the manner specified for the particular promotion will make any claim invalid.
18. Only one entry per member will be eligible.
19. The closing date for entries is 23.59 on 5 May 2017. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late or lost entries. Entry cannot be accepted if all details are not provided.
20. The prize winners will be drawn at random from those entrants whose entries have reached Heathrow Airport Limited by the closing date.
21. The winners will be notified by email within seven (7) days of closing. If the prize is unclaimed by the initial winners drawn within seven days (7) days, a further draw will take place at the discretion of Lacoste UK Limited and Heathrow Airport Limited. Heathrow Airport Limited's decision regarding selection of winners is final and there will be no further correspondence.
22. By entering a Heathrow Rewards competition or prize draw, the winner/s agree to their name and location published on the Heathrow Rewards website in the form of ‘title', ‘surname' and ‘county or country.'
23. By entering, prize winners agree to allow Lacoste UK Limited free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity purposes during this promotion.
24. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
25. By opting in to receive Lacoste marketing you give consent for your personal information: name, email address and post code, to be given to Lacoste UK Limited for marketing purposes only.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
27. The prize draw promoter is Heathrow Rewards, Heathrow Airports Limited, The Compass Centre, 1st Floor, Nelson Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW6 2GW.