a trip to the Isle of Bute
Calmac & Tiso Are Giving You The Chance To Win:
2 Nights Accommodation at the Chandlers Hotel, Rothesay, Isle of Bute (CHANDLERS HOTEL)
B&B for 4 People.
Car & Ferry Tickets
£500 Tiso Gift Voucher
Terms & Conditions
1. There is one prize for up to 4 adults, including return ferry plus car (standard length up to 5m) to the Isle of Bute, 02 rooms for 02 nights at the Chandlers Hotel, twin or double share bed and breakfast basis on Bute plus one prize of Tiso gear up to the value of £500. Hotel and ferry bookings subject to availability at the time of booking.
2. The prize must be confirmed with CalMac within 30 days of being notified as the winner. The trip must be taken between 01/03/2017-31/5/2017 subject to availability.
3. By entering you agree to your information being shared with third parties for marketing purposes.
4. Prize is subject to availability of Tiso gear. The prize winner will be invited to a Tiso store of their choice for a personal consultation and chance to choose their outdoor gear, prior to their visit to Bute.
5. The winner will be responsible for arranging their own transportation to and from the ferry terminals and Tiso store.
6. The £500 of Tiso gear must be purchased in store, in one visit. No change, cash or otherwise will be given for an underspent prize.
7. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. Other terms and conditions may apply.
9. Caledonian MacBrayne and Tiso cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by an entrant entering the prize draw or as a result of accepting any prize.
10. By entering this prize draw, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and those of Tiso.
11. One winner will be selected at random from the entries received.
12. One prize package is available.
13. Personal data will be covered by Caledonian MacBrayne's data protection policy.
14. Winners must claim their prize by 31 February 2017.
15. Entries for this prize draw can only be submitted by completing the prize draw entry form.
16. The value of the prize is £906.30.
17. No entry fee or purchase is necessary.
18. Employees of David MacBrayne Ltd or any of its group companies and their immediate family members are excluded from entering.
19. Winners will be selected from the entries submitted by the closing date of midnight 31st January 2017 at CalMac Head Office in Gourock.
20. The winner will be notified within 7 working days after the closing time of the competition.
21. Only one entry per person.
22. If you are not happy to receive future marketing and special offer information, please advise us by sending a letter to: Caledonian MacBrayne Marketing Department, Ferry Terminal Gourock, PA19 1QP or via an email to email@example.com.
23. Should winners not be contactable at the contact number or email address provided, Caledonian MacBrayne reserves the right to draw an alternative winner.
24. No cash or other alternative prizes are available, and no cash value can be claimed in respect of portions of the prize. No credit will be issued for any monetary value remaining after the prize has been redeemed.
25. Caledonian MacBrayne's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. This promotion is governed by Scots law.
27. The promoter is Caledonian MacBrayne, contactable at Ferry Terminal, Gourock, PA19 1QP. Caledonian MacBrayne and CalMac are trading names of CalMac Ferries Ltd.
28. The competition closes at 2359 on 31st January 2017.
29. © 2016 Caledonian MacBrayne.
30. All rights reserved.