A TRIP TO ITALY AND £400 OF SHOES
How do you fancy a trip to Italian fashion capital Milan with a friend, an exclusive visit to the Stuart Weitzman headquarters to preview the new collection and an amazing £400 to spend on shoes? Sound good? You're in luck! We're offering one lucky GLAMOUR reader this amazing prize, so if fancy footwear is your thing, just enter your details below to be in with a chance. What's more, we're also offering two runners up a £400 shopping spree on http://www.stuartweitzman.com,
so there are even more chances to win.
Completion message :
THANK YOU FOR ENTERING AND GOOD LUCK!
1) The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over, except employees of Stuart Weitzman and Condé Nast UK or their affiliated companies, their families, cohabitants, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2) No purchase is necessary for entry into the Promotion. Entries received after the relevant closing date will not be accepted.
3) Entries must be received no later than 7th August 2014 by 23.59. Only one entry per valid email address is permitted. Only fully completed entry forms will be accepted. Incomplete or unreadable entries will be disqualified.
4) No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, unreadable, ineligible, corrupted, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent due to technical or any other reason, or for any charge by the sender's network for repeat entries.
5) Stuart Weitzman are giving away one (1) prize to one (1) winner, who will receive:
(i) Two (2) flight tickets
(ii) Two (2) nights stay in Milan on 3rd - 5th October, 2014. The approximate retail value is £1,300
(iii) A visit to Stuart Weitzman headquarters in Milan to preview the forthcoming collections
(iv) A shopping spree to spend on Stuartweitzman.co.uk. The approximate retail value is £400
Sponsor will arrange for and pay for the cost of delivering the prize to the winner's postal address as entered online. The winner is responsible for paying all other costs and expenses not listed above. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Stuart Weitzman, in its sole discretion. The winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Stuart Weitzman reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Stuart Weitzman, in its sole discretion.
Stuart Weitzman are giving two (2) runner-up prizes to two (2) winners, who will receive:
(i) A £400 shopping spree to spend on stuartweitzman.co.uk
The total retail value of the two (2) runner-up prize is £800
6) Potential Winner Requirements: The potential winners may be required to complete and return a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release (with all postage and mailing materials provided by Stuart Weitzman to the potential winner) within fourteen (14) days of notification. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within the required time period, an alternate potential winner may be selected in his/her place.
7) The three (3) winners will be the first three entries drawn at random from all valid and completed entries. The winners will be notified by email within fourteen (14) days of the relevant draw. The results of the free prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into. If a winner cannot be contacted within 21 days of the relevant draw, the promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative for the prize. The decision of the Digital Director is final.
8) At the promoter's discretion the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or any items within it for items of equivalent or greater value, if in all reasonable circumstances the promoter is unable to offer the intended prize(s).
9) The prize winner's name and county of residence can be obtained by sending a letter within fourteen (14) days following the free prize draw to: Condé Nast Digital, Vogue House, Hanover Square, London, W1S 1JU
10) All entries become and remain the property of the promoter.
11) By submitting an entry, entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions and agree that the winner agrees that their name and county of residence may be released if they win a prize, and consent to any post-event publicity.
12) You can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email or by contacting Condé Nast UK and asking to be removed from our mailing list.
13) The promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
14) Condé Nast UK is the promoter of this competition and can be contacted at Vogue House, 1 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1JU.
15) Entry must be made by the entrant, only at the Entry Site http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/promotions/stuartweitzman. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet web site of email address, including but limited to commercial competitions, subscription, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this free prize draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
16) To the extent permitted by law, the promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Promotion and the prize(s) to be awarded.
17) The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.