a Trip to see the Northern Lights
Henri Lloyd has teamed up with Discover the World to offer a once in a lifetime trip: A three night ‘Aurora Nights’ holiday to Iceland for two!
This incredible prize includes
- 2 return economy flights from London to Keflavik
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Hotel Ranga
- Car Hire
Terms & Conditions
The winner of the Henri Lloyd Christmas Competition will receive a 3 night ‘Aurora Nights’ holiday to Iceland for two with Discover the World (www.discover-the- world.co.uk). The prize must be taken and all travel completed 01 February - 31 May 2017, dates of travel are subject to availability and the Competition Winner must give at least one month’s notice in advance of their desired dates of travel.
1. The prize is one three-night ‘Aurora Nights’ holiday for two including the following:
– Three consecutive nights at 4* Hotel Ranga on twin share basis in a deluxe room including breakfast and dinner (set menu).
– Optional automatic wake up call for the appearance of the Northern Lights
– Two return economy class flights from London to Keflavik (airport taxes included, departure from other UK regional hubs may be available).
– Car rental for the agreed period on an unlimited mileage basis (includes semi-comprehensive insurance and no charge for additional driver).
– Use of iDiscover, Discover the World’s exclusive digital travel guide throughout the holiday with free WiFi.
– Bradt travel guide.
2. The competition will run from 7th November 2016 until 24th December 2016.
3. Prize is subject to availability at time of booking.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from the entries received and will be notified via email by 5th January 2017.
5. If the prize winner cannot be contacted or does not acknowledge the email within 48 hours, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be randomly selected from the remaining entries.
6. Entrants must be over 18 years.
7. No transfer or substitution of any prize holiday element will be permitted.
8. The prize is strictly subject to availability of flights and stated accommodation.
9. The prize excludes travel or medical insurance.
10. The prize excludes any food and beverages at the hotel or activities except for those stated in rule No 1.
11. Once a booking has been confirmed, no changes are permitted.
12. If a booking is cancelled no alternative dates can be arranged. No compensation and/or refund will be provided in these circumstances.
13. By entering the competition the entrant gives permission for their personal data to be used for marketing purposes by Henri Lloyd and the following competition partners: Discover the World.
14. The entrant’s email details will be added to the Henri Lloyd database and the entrant will receive emails contact from time to time. If the entrant does not want to receive future newsletters then there is an option to unsubscribe on the newsletter.
15. By entering this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure they have valid passports and visas and are legally entitled to travel.
17. Winners will be required to take part in some media activities.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Henri Lloyd or Discover the World reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
19. No responsibility will be accepted by Henri Lloyd for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
20. Henri Lloyd are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web site or home page access which reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
21. Closing date for entries is the 24th December 2016
22. Henri Lloyd & Discover the Worlds decision is final
23. No purchase necessary.
24. The promotion is not open to employees of Henri Lloyd, Discover the World or any of their agencies.
25. The Northern Lights is a natural phenomenon and sightings are not guaranteed.
26. Discover the World reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative Icelandic holiday.
27. The prize is to be provided by Discover the World subject to their general terms and conditions.
28. Items not included that are the responsibility of the winner include: meals (other than mentioned); excursions; room service; laundry service; alcoholic beverages; any telephone calls; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; additional tips and gratuities; service charges; income taxes and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein.
29. Neither the Promoters nor Discover the World are responsible for winners travel to and from the destination airport.
30. General Discover the World terms and conditions apply to all travel arranged by Discover the World, including all general issues of liability arising from the prize holiday itself.