Win a trip to seaside Devon – worth £2,550
We’ve teamed up with the Cary Arms in south Devon to offer you and a guest a four-night stay in this boutique seaside inn.
– Four nights in a newly opened luxury beach suite at the Cary Arms on a bed and breakfast basis
– Vouchers worth £150 to spend on treatments at the Cary Arms’ spa
– Two standard-class train tickets to Torquay from UK rail stations with a total value of up to £300
– Chef’s favourite three-course candlelit dinner at the Captain’s table
– Seaside picnic hamper for two, with a bottle of wine
Set by a sheltered cove in Babbacombe, around a headland from Torquay, the Cary Arms is a historic inn decorated in a New England style. The three restored fisherman’s cottages, new beach huts and suites all have outstanding views. Behind the floor-to-ceiling windows, the suites have a spacious bedroom and an elegant sitting room with a contemporary style fireplace.
A stay at the Cary Arms offers the chance to sample Devonian produce in the menus created by head chef Ben Kingdon for the restaurant in the inn. You will also be invited to try out the spa treatments – including hot stone massages and aromatherapy – while looking out over Torbay’s Jurassic coastline.
Babbacombe itself is full of traditional seaside charm, with its model village and cliff railway, and makes a great starting point for leisurely exploration of the ‘English Riviera’.
Thank You For Your Entry