6 nights B&B Hotel + Return flights + Swiss Travel Pass
Discover and enjoy art, culture and architecture in selected Swiss cities. We’ll invite you and a friend for a week’s stay in Zurich, Basel and Lugano. Good luck!
How many posters does the collection at the Museum für Gestaltung in Zurich comprise?
My answer: Approx 400,000 postershttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museum_of_Design,_Z%C3%BCrich
Six nights in a double room with breakfast in selected hotels.
Your ticket to all the Swiss cities is the Swiss Travel Pass, providing unlimited travel on rail, bus and boat throughout Switzerland, as well as free entry to more than 500 museums, including special collections and temporary exhibitions.
Also included is the arrival by train or by plane, operated by Swiss International Air Lines from the closest Swiss transport hub of your domicile to Geneva or Zurich.
Checked with "Heidi" and it is for 2 people.
his competition is open online until 30.09.2017.
1. Participation in our competitions is free and voluntary. The chances of winning are not influenced by using a service and/or making a purchase. Switzerland Tourism, Tödistrasse 7, 8002 Zurich, is responsible for collecting and processing any personal data you provide in connection with any competition.
2. The duration of our competitions is stated in the respective information provided for each competition. Different prizes and drawing methods may be used for our competitions. The relevant details on our drawing process and the chances of winning can be found in the information provided for the respective competition on our competition pages. By registering to take part, participants confirm their consent to these terms and conditions of participation.
3. The respective prizes and the competition process are described in greater detail on the corresponding competition pages.
4. The winners will be chosen and contacted within ten working days after the end of the competition. If a winner cannot be reached or does not contact Switzerland Tourism within seven calendar days after being informed that they have won, Switzerland Tourism reserves the right to draw another winner. The winners’ names will be published on the following website: www.myswitzerland.com/winners . By taking part in a prize draw, participants consent to certain information being published (for example, Alain M. from Zurich (CH)).
5. Persons of legal age and capacity are entitled to participate. Participation creates no legal right or obligation, to the extent permitted by law. There is no recourse to legal action. Multiple entries and entries by employees of Switzerland Tourism or its partners will not be accepted. Prizes are non-transferable and will not be paid in cash. No correspondence will be entered into in connection with the competition. Switzerland Tourism reserves the right to exclude participants from a competition, delete multiple entries or end the competition if there are any discrepancies or suspicions of technical manipulation.
6. Travel prizes are always arranged directly between the winner and the respective competition partner, any warranty or liability of Switzerland Tourism shall be excluded. Travel to and from the departure point of journeys (airport, railway station, etc.) is at the expense of the winner, unless otherwise stated in the competition information. The same applies for any costs incurred during the holiday (minibar, etc.) The winner and their companion are each responsible for ensuring that they have everything required for the trip, especially valid travel documents. Any taxes, fees or levies incurred in connection with the prize must be borne by the winner (with the exception of shipping costs, customs duties or import VAT).
7. To the extent permitted by law, Switzerland Tourism shall accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever in connection with its competitions, the organisation or redemption of prizes. In particular, Switzerland Tourism shall not be liable for technical breakdowns of the competition pages, including any network server or hardware errors, viruses, bugs, programming errors or other communication errors outside its direct control.
8. Facebook is not commercially or legally involved in these competitions, even if a competition is advertised and shared on our Facebook page and if certain activities in connection with the main prize take place on Facebook. The organiser of competitions is exclusively Switzerland Tourism in each case. Any questions relating to the competition should be addressed to Switzerland Tourism (info(at)myswitzerland.com By entering one of our competitions and therefore accepting the terms and conditions of participation, entrants exempt Facebook from any liability and responsibility in connection with the competition.
9. When completing the registration form for participation in the respective prize draw, entrants are prompted to submit certain personal data that will be sent to Switzerland (title, first name, last name, country of residence, email address). This personal data will then be stored in Switzerland and used for participation in the competition Entrants’ personal data will only be transferred to third parties insofar as this is required for processing the competition and the winner. Switzerland Tourism will make every effort to ensure that third parties only handle personal data as would be permitted for Switzerland Tourism. In case of questions relating to the handling of personal data, entrants should contact Switzerland Tourism (info(at)myswitzerland.com).
10. By entering the competition, participants consent to Switzerland Tourism sending electronic newsletters to the email address provided. Recipients can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
11. These terms and conditions of participation can be requested by post and as a hard copy at any time by emailing a request to info(at)myswitzerland.com The list of winners can be requested within the deadline specified in each competition by emailing a request to info(at)myswitzerland.com with the subject line "List of winners for competition" and the name of the respective competition.
12. Competitions shall be governed by Swiss law. For any disputesin conjunction with a specific competition or terms and conditions of participation, the courts of Zurich shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the above, any mandatory protective regulations for consumers residing in Germany shall remain unaffected. Accordingly, any mandatory protective regulations applicable for consumers residing in other EU countries shall also remain unaffected.