– A pair of round trip tickets with American Airlines. The winner will receive air miles that will be redeemable for a pair of American Airlines transatlantic flight tickets in main cabin.
– A pair of VIP tickets to any Rooftop Film Club evening in association with American Airlines.
AMERICAN AIRLINES T&C’S applicable to this competition:
- Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children) of American Airlines Group, British Airways or anyone professionally connected with this promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entrants’ eligibility.
- The winner shall receive the following prize: (i) two (2) round trip Main Cabin (economy class) tickets on American Airlines for travel from London (LHR) to Miami (MIA), Los Angeles (LAX), New York (JFK), Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) or Chicago (ORD). American Airlines reserves the right to amend the routing where applicable.
- The winner and winner’s guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and must travel on the same itinerary. If the winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, the winner will not receive any additional compensation or substitute prize.
- Flights are subject to availability of promotional inventories and current embargoed dates. Availability cannot always be guaranteed on dates requested and on the aircraft and class requested. Requests for travel must be submitted no later than ninety (90) days prior to departure. Please therefore allow sufficient time prior to booking.
- Winners are responsible for the full cost of transportation to and from Airport and their place of residence. Travel must be completed by 31st July 2018. Expiration date cannot be extended. If the winner is unable to travel by these dates, the Prize will be forfeited.
- Travel must be used for air travel wholly on American Airlines and tickets are not returnable or redeemable for cash. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-upgradeable and have no cash value.
- Travel is subject to availability and certain other restrictions, which are subject to change in the sole discretion of American Airlines. Winner and Winner’s guest must travel together on the same itinerary, including the same departure date, destination and return date. No stopovers are permitted on tickets issued as a Prize, except where specified.
- Travel does not qualify for American Airlines AAdvantage® mileage credit, oneworld frequent flyer points or AAdvantage elite status. American Airlines is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of a flight cancellation or flight delay, outside of their legal responsibilities.
- Schedules subject to change without notice. American Airlines reserves the right to revise terms and conditions at any time without notice, if circumstances make this unavoidable.
- Once the tickets are issued no changes or amendments to passenger names are permitted. Flight date/time and routing changes are restricted and will be subject to a fee. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other American Airlines promotion offer. It is the responsibility of the travelers to ensure they have adequate travel insurance, valid machine-readable passports, the necessary visas and required travel and health documentation to comply with travel regulations when travelling to the United States of America.
- The prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No substitutions allowed. The winner agrees to accept the prizes “as is”, and Entrants hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prizes.
- The winner must provide Sponsor with valid proof of identity, residency and age, matching the identity of the entrant, before any prize will be awarded. Valid travel documents (including a passport as legal right to enter the U.S.) are the sole responsibility of the winner and guest. All unspecified expenses associated with receipt and use of the prizes is the winner’s sole responsibility.
- The following black-out dates apply to these tickets: 8 October 2017 to 23 October 2017, 22 November 2017 to 24 November 2017, 20 December 2017 to 5 January 2018, 25 March 2018 to 15 April 2018, 25 May 2018 to 28 May 2018, and 25 June to 30 June 2018.
The competitions that we run through the Services are subject to the following rules (unless otherwise specified):
Prize is subject to availability
No purchase is necessary.
Only one entry is permitted per household via online route of entry, and no bulk or third party entries are permitted.
Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, and in other cases as stated) except our employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt of entry.
If we run a competition or offer with a promoter where that promoter is responsible for the provision of the offer or prizes then Shortlist Media Ltd will not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of those offers or prizes.
Shortlist Media Ltd and any associated promoters, bear no responsibility for any entry which is incorrectly submitted, lost, damaged, incomplete or received after the closing date.
We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable.
The winner may be required to sign a statement proving their eligibility/liability.
The closing date for receipt of entries is midnight 25/07/17. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by email or phone within two weeks of the closing date.
Should the Promoter or Prize Provider be unable to contact a winner within 14 days of the closing date, or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Detail of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE marked with the name of the competition to Shortlist Media Ltd, 26-34 Emerald Street, London WC1N 3QA, United Kingdom within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them, and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise which may include their name or image being used on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time as a result of the competition.
We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant who in our opinion has not entered in to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the competition.
The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries.
Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferrable.
The promoter of any of our competitions reserves the right to exchange all of part of the prize to that of equal or greater value.
By entering the competition, you are agreeing to receive details of future related offers from Shortlist and selected third parties.
If you do not wish to receive details of future related offers from Shortlist and selected third parties please inform us along with your name and address in writing to: Shortlist Media Ltd, 26-34 Emerald Street, London, WC1N 3QA or [email protected]