Win a two-night Eden Project break
No trip would be complete without a visit to the Eden Project. The world-famous, iconic biomes are set off to perfection by contemporary outdoor gardens, offering seasonal displays of colour and architectural form. Floral highlights include dahlias, salvias and sunflowers, blooming right up to the first frosts. Liquidambar, the sweet gum tree, puts on a spectacular show of star-shaped leaves in rich, autumnal shades.
Talland Bay, a four-star hotel set in over two acres of glorious subtropical gardens, is the ideal base for a visit to the Eden Project. An award-winning venue, it boasts Mediterranean-style views of the stunning Cornish coastline. With secret footpaths, sunny terraces, pretty walled gardens and enchanting sculptures scattered around the grounds, Talland Bay offers a unique blend of country house hotel and al fresco art gallery for garden lovers.
We have two tickets to give away to the Eden Project, plus two nights' accommodation for two adults at the Talland Bay Hotel (tallandbayhotel.co.uk), including breakfast and dinner.
Which of the following places is not in Cornwall:
is a market town and electoral ward in Blaenau Gwent, South Wales.
Please sign in/register, good luck!
Thanks for entering our competition
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, London, W6 7BT.
2. The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode/ and all BBC magazines and their associated websites comply with the Code.
3. The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
4. The closing date for entries is noon on the date stated above.
5. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
6. Only electronic form entries used within the competition section will be accepted. This does not include emails.
7. By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
o to be bound by these terms and conditions; and
o that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize.
9. Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
10. The winning entrant(s) will be the first correct entry/entries drawn at random from all the correct entries after the closing date.
11. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered.
12. The winner(s) will be notified within 28 days of the close of the promotion by email.
13. If the winner is unable to be contacted within 60 days of the promotion’s closing date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
14. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable.
15. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
17. The name and county of residence of the winner(s) will be available online at gardenersworld.com/win/previous-winners within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
19. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
20. The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.