2 nights Aqua Park Camp site + Access to Water Park + Wetsuit hire
Wall’s Pastry has a weekend break to give away at the New Forest Water Park for a family of four exclusive to our readers to support its Find Sid A Home campaign.
The New Forest Water Park in Fordingbridge, Hampshire, is set in 50 acres of beautiful countryside and lakes and offers a range of family friendly activities so whether you go for a few hours or a few days you’ll love every moment.
The water park has become the New Forest’s favourite venue to learn and enjoy a host of WaterSports – including Wakeboarding, Kayaking and Stand-up Paddle Boarding.
For more information please visit http://www.newforestwaterpark.co.uk.
Not only is there a weekend break up for grabs at the camp site there is also access to the Aqua Park with free wet suit hire thrown in.
This fantastic prize is part of Wall’s Pastry’s Find Sid A Home campaign which is in conjunction with ASDA.
You can help find Sid, an exclusive knitted sausage roll mascot, a forever home by collecting points and winning prizes worth £700 which include a Haven Holiday, Virgin Experience Day and Venture Studios family photoshoot.
The campaign is simple, pick up your pack today from an ASDA Café near you and take Sid on as many adventures as possible, whether that’s to work, the park or even to the famous sites throughout the UK.
In total there are five prize packages to win and for more information and to register please visit http://www.FindSidAHome.co.uk.
1. The competition opens on 6 October 2016 and ends on 14 December 2016 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is a weekend break at the New Forest Water Park for a family of four (“the Prize”) for one winner.
2.1. The prize package includes a two night stay at the New Forest with arrival on a Friday and check out on a Sunday.
2.2.The prize also includes free wet suit hire for four people and access to the Aqua Park is between 10am and 5pm.
2.3. The prize is to be taken between April 2017 and August 2017.
2.4. The winner must provide their own tent or camper van.
3. Prize is as stated, not for resale and is non-transferable with no cash equivalent.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and aged 18 or over to enter. Northern & Shell, Asda and Wall's employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Express website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.express.co.uk/terms-and-condition