a two-night stay in London
How would you like a two night stay at one of London's newest hotels, plus dinner and a spa treatment for two?
Enter our competition and you could be staying at the new Dorsett Shepherds Bush, set within a Grade II listed building (originally known as The Shepherds Bush Pavilion and formerly a cinema, built in 1923) in London's up-and-coming Shepherd's Bush neighbourhood.
Located in West London, in close proximity to Westfield Shopping Centre, the property is strategically located close to both Shepherds Bush overground station and tube stations, which means its just a short hop to Notting Hill, London’s West End and major tourist spots, and within a 30 minute drive to Heathrow airport.
Your stay for two people will include two nights' accomodation in an executive room, breakfast both mornings, one dinner in the restaurant with a bottle of wine and two contemporary 30-minute holistic treatments in the spa.
Where was High Life's Future of London forum held?
Answer : The Shard
Completion message :
YOUR ENTRY WAS SUCCESSFUL. GOOD LUCK!
1. Open to UK and Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, Cedar Communications and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion. Employees of Dorsett Hotels and Resorts or its affiliates are not eligible to receive the prize.
2. This promotion is void where this promotion is prohibited.
3. The prize is 2 nights bed and breakfast in an executive room for 2 people, 1 free dinner for 2 people with complimentary bottle of house wine and 2 complimentary 30-minute holistic treatments in the hotel spa.
4. To enter: submit your answer to the question, along with your contact details, on the form below.
5. Only one entry per person is allowed. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. The prize includes:
a) Two nights in an executive room for two people on a bed and breakfast basis.
b) One free dinner for two with complimentary bottle of house wine.
c) Two complimentary 30-minute holistic spa treatments.
7. The prize does not include flights, airport transfers, tourist visas, travel insurance, (mandatory) passports, meals (unless otherwise stated), any applicable taxes not included in the price of the ticket or any other costs of a personal nature not stated (including spending money) all of which will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guest.
8. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and may not be combined with any other offer, is only available during a trip booked under this promotion and has no cash value. There is no cash alternative, except where the promoter, for reasons outside of their control, is not able to provide the stated prize, in which case the winner will receive a prize equal or greater value.
9. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Any unused prize elements will be forfeited.
10. All bookings must be made a minimum of 6 weeks in advance and is subject to availability and certain black out dates, including public holidays. Cancellations must be received at least 72 hours prior to arrival date or winner will forfeit the prize. All travel must be taken within a year.
11. No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible, photocopied or corrupt entries or those not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted.
12. No responsibility is accepted for lost, damaged or delayed entries. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
13. The closing date for entries is 11.55pm GMT on 31 July 2014.
14. The winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received under the supervision of an independent observer.
15. The promotion decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. Winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal of greater value.
17. The names and counties of the winners will be made available upon request.
19. Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion.
20. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for damages, losses or injuries that result from acceptance of the prize. An indemnity waiver may be required from all travellers.
21. By taking part in this promotion all entrant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.