Product: WIN a UK break and set of guides with Time Out and Smartbox!
WIN a UK break and set of guides with Time Out and Smartbox!
To celebrate David Hockey RA: A Bigger Picture, Time Out is offering four great Smartbox experiences and a set of Time Out Guides so you could enjoy your own idyllic retreat in Yorkshire, the county which inspired the artworks in this exhibition, or elsewhere in the UK.
The prize includes:
• Charming Getaways giftbox – a night in a hotel for two, from a choice of handpicked hotels
• Table for Two giftbox – dinner for two, from a choice of 100 restaurants
• Adventure giftbox– choose from 200 thrilling experiences for one or two people
• Zen & Spa giftbox – 200 spa experiences for one or two people to choose from
• A set of Time Out UK guides, written by local experts, to help you make the most of your break. Includes:1000 things to do in Britain; Britain: Perfect places to stay, eat & explore; Weekend Breaks from London; Seaside and Countryside
To enter the competition, simply answer the following question:
Which English county inspired the artworks in the David Hockney RA; A Bigger Picture exhibition?
Rules: Terms and Conditions
1. There will be no cash alternative to the prize
2. Guides and Smartboxes will be mailed separately to one UK address
3. Transport costs and spending money are not included in the prize
4. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Royal Academy of Arts and Time Out, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the administration of this competition
5. To enter you must answer the question correctly, read the terms and conditions carefully and click on the submit button
6. Closing date for entries is 31 March 2012. Only one entry per person
7. The winners will be chosen at random by the Royal Academy of Arts. Winners will be notified by telephone, email or post within seven days of the closing date. Winners who do not claim their prize within 14 days of notification will forfeit their prize and another winner will be chosen
8. All subject to availability
9. The competition is provided by the Royal Academy of Arts, Piccadilly, London W1J 0BD, Tel no. 020 7300 8000