Win a unique winter stay at Sweden’s Icehotel
To finish Time Out’s 12 Days of Christmas giveaway with a bang, we have a very special prize for one lucky reader. You and a friend could experience a winter break with a difference with a three-night stay at the world famous Icehotel in Swedish Lapland.
Flying direct from London Heathrow on Discover the World’s exclusive direct flight, you’ll be in this pristine winter wonderland in just over three hours. From the dazzling ice Art Suites to a wealth of thrilling winter activities, including husky safaris and snowmobile adventures, the Icehotel never fails to impress. Built to a unique design each year, it’s an incredible place to spend the night and this winter promises to be an extra special time to visit as the Icehotel celebrates its 25th anniversary. To mark the occasion, there will be a programme of special events in the aurora hall. And fingers crossed, the northern lights might even add to this already incredible winter break.
Terms and conditions: 12 days of Christmas Icehotel holiday
1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries. Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable, not for resale and cannot be exchanged for cash. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
3. Open to entry from UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Time Out and prize partners.
4. All prizes are supplied in good faith and Time Out cannot be held responsible for any changes or cancellation in times or dates.
5. The closing date for receipt of entries is 10am Wednesday December 24. Time Out is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email address.
6. Winners will be notified by Time Out by email within 24 hours of the prize draw closing. Entrants who have not won a prize will not receive notification.
7. Time Out reserves the right to refuse tickets to any applicant and the right to withdraw access at any time and without giving reason.
8. Individuals may request the name and county of the winners of prizes by submitting a self-addressed, stamped envelope, and specifying the prize about which you are inquiring to: Competitions, Time Out Magazine, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD. By participating, you agree to the promoter providing your name and the county of your residence in response to such requests.
9. How to enter: Enter your full name and email address to be entered into the draw. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per prize during the promotion period. Only entries received by Time Out during the promotion period for the prize in question will be accepted.
10. The winners of the tickets will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the entries received during the promotion period. The final draw will take place no later than the day after the end of the promotion. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
11. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure tickets are allocated to capacity, in the event that there is overbooking, for whatever reason, any alternative ticket allocation is entirely at the discretion of Time Out or the venue manager. No guaranteed compensation is offered.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
14. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to cooperate in any publicity that may arise.
15. Promoter: Time Out London, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD.
16. The prize is one three-night 'Icehotel Break’ break for two including the following:
– Three nights at the Icehotel in Jukkasjarvi, Sweden (one night in one Ice Room and one night in one standard warm room) based on bed and breakfast only. Accommodation is on a shared basis.
– Two round-trip economy class flights on the Discover the World SAS charter between London Heathrow Airport & Kiruna Sweden on one of the following outbound dates: 24, 31 Jan; 07, 21, 28 Feb; 07 Mar 2015, returning on the corresponding return charter flight.
– Two round trip transfers from Kiruna airport to the Icehotel in Jukkasjarvi.
– Icehotel will supply the prize winner with cold weather clothing locally in Sweden.
17. The prize is strictly subject to availability of Discover the World flights and accommodation at the Icehotel Sweden.
18. No transfer or substitution of any prize holiday element will be permitted.
19. The prize holiday or any of the above listed components may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned or redeemed for cash value.
20. Items not included that are the responsibility of the winner include: meals; travel insurance; excursions; room service; laundry service; alcoholic beverages; any telephone calls; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; additional tips and gratuities; service charges; income taxes and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein.
21. The promoters nor Discover the World are responsible for winners' travel to and from London Heathrow Airport.
22. At least one member of the party must be over 18 years of age. The Icehotel is not suitable for young children and we reserve the right to refuse travel to children under the age of 10.
23. General Discover the World terms and conditions apply to all travel arranged by Discover the World.