Day at the Sahara Force India factory
Always wanted to get ahead in the race? Kingfisher are offering five fortunate fans and their fluky friends, an exclusive day with the Sahara Force India Formula One™ team this November.
Not only will you get a behind the scenes tour of the Sahara Force India factory, you will also get to meet the team behind this season's VJM09 car. On top of this, you will enjoy a curry and cracking Kingfisher at a local restaurant, with a quizzical Q&A hosted by Sky Sports’ David Croft.
If this opportunity has seized your full F1 attention, we urge you to have a go at answering this simple question...
Kingfisher is India’s number one beer, but who are currently Sahara Force India’s number one drivers?
Nico Hulkenberg and Sergio Perez >>>>Suggested answer
Daniil Kvyat and Carlos Sainz
Daniel Ricciardo and Max Verstappen
Full Terms & Conditions
1. Entry to prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over, except employees and the immediate family of Kingfisher Beer Europe Ltd, Sahara Force India Formula One Team, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the prize draw.
2. The competition will open at 12pm on Tuesday 2nd August and will close at 11.59pm on Friday 16th September, 2016.
3. Some promotions appear cross media with different treatment.
4. Only one entry per Facebook account. No third party or bulk entries are permitted. Multiple entries will result in disqualification. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using any means to circumvent this condition that person’s entries will be disqualified, any prize entitlement will be withdrawn and a redraw will take place. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt. Winners may be requested to provide proof of ID and household address. ID must be in the name of the person who has entered the prize draw.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, corrupted, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
6. The prize consists of a tour of the Sahara Force India factory in Silverstone, dinner and drinks at an evening reception at a local Indian restaurant and overnight accommodation – all booked by the promoter. It does not include any travel costs or other costs incurred by the winners in attending.
7. There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are non-transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to attend the prize event for whatever reason, a redraw will take place.
8. The winners will be notified by post, email or phone within 4 days of the closing date.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be the first entries drawn at random by an independently verified computer system or an independent person.
10. Winners must confirm attendance within 5 days of notification or a redraw will take place.
11. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions.
12. The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
13. Winners may be required to take part in publicity resulting from these prize draws with no recompense. They will also be asked, where possible, for assistance in promoting the prize event on social media.
14. Winners’ names and counties are available 28 days after closing date. Send a SAE to F1 Competition, Kingfisher Beer Europe, Springfield House, Sandling Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 2LP.
15. The promoter is Kingfisher Beer Europe, Springfield House, Sandling Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 2LP.
16. Any tax liability as a result of entry is the participants own.
17. Winners’ details will not be passed onto any third parties.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
19. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.