Valentines Day Experience
We’re giving one lucky couple the chance to win a Beaverbrooks Valentine’s Day Consultant, who will help you arrange the perfect Valentine’s Day - from choosing Beaverbrooks gifts, to planning your dream day out together.
To enter simply tell us why you and your partner would benefit from a Beaverbrooks Valentine’s Day Consultant.
The £2,000 prize will comprise of a £1,000 Gift Card, to be redeemed at Beaverbrooks the Jewellers, and £1,000 cash towards Valentine’s Day activities of your choice.
1. Entry into this prize draw confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of Beaverbrooks the Jewellers.
2. The £2,000 prize will comprise of a £1,000 Gift Card, to be redeemed at Beaverbrooks the Jewellers, and £1,000 cash towards Valentine’s Day activities of your choice. There is one prize available only.
3. The winner will have the opportunity to suggest activities they would like to redeem as part of their prize, including (but not limited to) days out, theatre tickets, restaurants, spa and leisure days and hotels. All activities are subject to availability and there is no guarantee that Beaverbrooks the Jewellers will be able to fulfil the specific activity as requested by the winner, or that they will be able to redeem the activity before, or on Valentine’s Day (14th February).
4. To enter the competition, users must visit www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/vip and state in less than 100 words why they think they, and/or their partner, would benefit from a Valentine’s Day Consultant.
5. All entries will be judged individually on their merits, and one winner will be chosen by Friday 10th February 2017.
6. Beaverbrooks the Jewellers’ decision is final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be made.
7. Entry opens at 09:00 GMT on Thursday 26th January and closes at 23:59 GMT on Thursday 9th February.
8. The winner will need to claim their £1,000 Gift Card prize in one of 69 Beaverbrooks the Jewellers’ stores across the UK. Find your nearest Beaverbrooks the Jewellers store here.
9. The winner will need to arrange their Valentine’s Day activities (up to the value of £1,000) with Beaverbrooks the Jewellers’ external PR Agency. The winner will be contacted with further details after selection.
10. No cash alternatives or substitutions, the prize is not transferable, non-refundable and no change will be given. You must be a UK resident and 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
11. Beaverbrooks the Jewellers will take all reasonable steps to contact the winner, but should there be no response within 24 hours of notification, Beaverbrooks the Jewellers will allocate the prize to another winner.
12. One entry per person. Incomplete and partial entries will be excluded from the competition.
13. Employees of Beaverbrooks the Jewellers and their families and Beaverbrooks the Jewellers’, and its affiliated companies, agencies and anyone professional connected with the promotion, are excluded.
14. In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions, Beaverbrooks the Jewellers’ decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
15. Beaverbrooks the Jewellers does not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
16. Beaverbrooks the Jewellers does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize.
17. The winner’s name can be obtained by sending a stamped SAE to Beaverbrooks the Jewellers Competitions, 39-40 Calthorpe Road, Birmingham, B15 1TS. No other correspondence shall be entered concerning the result and the Promoter's decision is final.
18. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
19. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions.
20. By submitting an entry to the competition, you give Beaverbrooks the Jewellers’ permission for your entry to be used in all marketing collateral, including press on social media and on beaverbrooks.co.uk
21. Beaverbrooks the Jewellers reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.