A VonShef Crepe & Tapas Maker Set plus a copy of the Dairy Diary 2017
Dairy Diary is giving you the chance to win a VonShef Crepe & Tapas Maker Set, bringing style and flavour to your next dinner party.
Whether you prefer Spanish or Greek-style dining, the joy of French pancakes, or fresh and fabulous teppanyaki, this compact appliance is designed for you to host with ease..
To enter simply answer the question:
What type of cheese is recommended in the Spanish Tapas Platter featured in the Dairy Diary 2017?
1. The closing date is 18 November 2016.
2. Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per reader.
3. All prizes are subject to availability, and Dairy Diary reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product or colour of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters' discretion.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
6. Employees (and their families), their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of these online magazine promotions are not eligible to enter.
7. Winner(s) will be selected at random after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 14 days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the Prize will be delivered (if applicable).
9. If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter's sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
10. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
11. By entering any of the Dairy Diary online prize draws and competitions you agree to having your name published online in the Dairy Diary website, blog and newsletter.
12. By entering any of the Dairy Diary online prize draws and competitions you agree to opt into the Dairy Diary newsletter. Each newsletter has instructions on how to unsubscribe should you wish to do so at any point.
13. Unless otherwise stated, the promoter is Dairy Diary, Electra House, Crewe Business Park, Cheshire, CW1 6GL. Dairy Diary is a part of Eaglemoss Ltd. A list of winners will be available six weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to The Dairy Diary Prize Draws and Competitions at the above address. Lakeland is the prize provider.
14. Click here for our Privacy Statement.
15. Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted.