A walking holiday in the Lake District
The landscapes that inspired poets like Wordsworth and Coleridge form the backdrop for a glorious walking holiday for two people courtesy of Ramblers Worldwide/Countrywide Holidays. To find out more about their programmes visit http://www.ramblersholidays.co.uk
or telephone 01707 331133.
This great prize includes:
7 nights accommodation for 2 persons based on sharing a twin room.
Breakfast and dinner, apart from Tuesdays – when the staff have a night off!
5 guided walks - including packed lunch
The Lake District is one of the world’s great beauty spots. It’s a must-visit destination for anyone who appreciates nature and the great outdoors. You will be staying at Ramblers Worldwide / Ramblers Countrywide’s very own hideaway, Hassness House, located near one of the Lakeland’s honeypots, Buttermere in the western Lake District.
Hassness has one of the most dramatic vantage points in the world and the area has been voted as offering some of the most picturesque views in Britain. Here, far from the hustle and bustle, there are opportunities to walk through fells and explore the surrounding peaks.
To be in with a chance of winning this magical guided walking holiday, answer the question below:
The highest peak in the Lake District is:
A Red Pike
B Scafell Pike
The answer is B Scafell Pike
1. The closing time and date is 11.59pm on 19 October 2010. Entries after that time and date will not be considered.
2. The prize is a seven-night stay in Hassness House for two people sharing a twin room and includes daily breakfast and dinner, apart from Tuesdays. A packed lunch for each walk is also provided. The winner will be sent a winner’s letter informing them to contact Ramblers Worldwide Holidays to arrange a booking.
3. There are no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.
4. The prize is subject to availability and must be taken by 31 October 2011, excluding all school holidays and bank holiday, brochure terms and conditions apply.
5. See our full terms and conditions.