Product: 2 night stay in Cornwall
Two night stay for 2 at The Hotel and Extreme Accademy. Including 3 course lunch at The Beach Hut and a half day Surf lesson at the Extreme Accademy.
Enter details to enter. Dont think it has been posted before. If it has please forgive me and be patient. this is my first post of a Competition!
Rules: 1. The prize consists of a two night stay for two people on a B&B basis at The Hotel & Extreme Academy, Watergate Bay. Plus a three course lunch for two at The Beach Hut and half a day surf lesson for two adults (with equipment hire for the rest of the day after the lesson). The prize also includes return rail travel for two people to Newquay and transfers to and from Newquay station.
2. The Free Prize Draw is only open to those who are 18 years or over. Employees and immediate families of First Greater Western Ltd, their agents and anyone professionally connected with the prize draw are not eligible to take part.
3. There is no cash or credit alternative to the prize and the prize cannot be exchanged for its cash value.
4. To enter the Free Prize Draw entrants must fully complete and return an original entry form to http://www.firstgreatwestern.co.uk/Survey.aspx?id=5296
5. First Great Western reserves the right to provide a substitute prize should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. The prize is not transferable and accommodation is subject to availability.
6. The surf lesson is subject to weather conditions and is at the discretion of the instructor.
7. Travel insurance is not included.
8. The prize must be taken outside of school holidays and before 20 December 2012.
9. First Great Western reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
10. All entries must be received by 16 September 2011.
11. No liability or responsibility will be accepted for ensuring submitted entries are received by First Great Western.
12. First Great Western will not be held responsible for any elements of the prize. Any dissatisfaction must be taken up with the providers directly at the time.
13. The prize will be won by the entrant whose name is drawn first on 19 September 2011. This draw will be supervised by an independent person. The winner will be notified by telephone no later than 22 September 2011. To request the name and county of the winner, please send a stamped, addressed envelope to FGW, Phoenix Way, Cirencester, Glos GL7 1RY after 30 September 2011.
14. The winner will be contacted by The Hotel & Extreme Academy, Watergate Bay, to make arrangements for the prize to be taken.
15. In the event of the prize remaining unclaimed one week after notification by email to the email address provided by the entrant, First Great Western may at its discretion draw another winner who will then be entitled to the prize.
16. No purchase is necessary to enter.
17. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
18. Only one entry per person.
19. The prize is brought to you by First Greater Western Ltd, Milford House, 1 Milford Street, Swindon SN1 1HL. Registered number: 05113733.