Win a week's holiday to Chile
To mark the home entertainment release of NO, Network Releasing and Journey Latin America are offering Guardian Extra members the chance to win a seven-night wine and culture inspired tour of Chile for two people
Please sign in/register to enter, good luck!
Thank you for entering our competition.
1. This prize draw (the "Competition") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Competition is not open to employees and agents (and family members of employees and agents) of Journey Latin America, Network Releasing, Guardian News & Media Limited ("GNM"), Guardian Media Group plc ("GMG") or any subsidiary of GMG, or freelance contributors to GNM or anyone connected with the Competition or the Prize.
3. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. To enter the Competition you must complete the boxes shown above with your details and press the "submit" button. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the competition please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Journey Latin America/NO competition in the subject line.
5. Only one entry is permitted per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint entries are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us.
6. We do not take responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The closing date and time of the Competition is midnight on 30 June 2013. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
8. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries
9. There is one prize of the following:
A seven-night holiday for two people to Chile, including accommodation at the Santiago Park Plaza, Santiago; Casa Higueras, Valparaiso; and La Casona at Matetic Vineyard, Casablanca; Transfers; City tours in Santiago and Valparaiso; Flights with Iberia and breakfast daily.
The prize does not include spending money or travel from UK residence to local airport.
10. The winner of the holiday must book their travel by 31 August 2013 and travel between 8 July and 15 December 2013.
11. Once the trip is booked and confirmed any amends to the booking will be at the winner's cost.
12. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
13.The winner will be responsible for ensuring that they and their travel companion have adequate travel insurance, the correct visas and valid passports.
14.The winner must comply with and is responsible for attending to any inoculation and health regulations or visa requirements required for their destination.
15. The prize is subject to availability.
16. No cash alternative is available, prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. The winner will be contacted by phone or email by 2 July 2013 and given details of how to claim the Prize. If the winner cannot be reached or has otherwise failed to acknowledge such notification within 2 days, GNM shall be entitled to select a new winner of the Prize (and if that winner does not acknowledge GNM's notification within 2 days he or she will also forfeit the Prize. If the winner rejects the Prize GNM shall be entitled to select another winner and the same acceptance period shall apply).
18. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The Prize is subject to availability and GNM reserves the right to change the Prize at its discretion or to offer an alternative of similar value.
19. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
20. No purchase necessary.
21. GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered in connection with the Competition or the Prize.
22. Journey Latin America will not accept any liability for any loss or damages suffered whilst on this trip. Journey Latin America's standard terms and conditions of travel apply.
23. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of GNM for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
24. GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of an equivalent or greater value.
25. GNM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted according to English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising in connection with them.
27. Promoter: Guardian News and Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GU
28. Entrants agree to be bound by all entry instructions of which these terms and conditions from a part.
29.The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.