Win a weekend break for two in Rome
Next month sees the release of the captivating The Invitation. Set in 1950s Italy, this gorgeous summer read is full of glamour, secrets and danger.
To celebrate its release we have teamed up with A.Roma, the luxury lifestyle hotel and spa, to offer you a wonderful weekend away for two in the eternal city, Rome.
The prize includes return flights from London, two night’s accommodation, breakfast, one evening meal, a massage and a copy of the book. We also have 10 runner-up copies to giveaway.
WHAT DECADE IS THE BOOK SET IN?
Set in 1950s Italy
We’ve stored your entry. Keep an eye on your e-mail inbox!
Closing date: 07 June 2017
Prize: One winner will receive a weekend break for two to Rome and a copy of The Invitation. 10 runners up will receive a copy of the book.
• Flights are in economy class and available from major international airports in London only
• Flights include hand luggage only, may be indirect and not all routings will be available
• Winner and guest must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel
• Any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guest
• A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into the hotel
• Accommodation is based on the winner and their guest sharing an Executive Room
• Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable
• No cash alternative is available
• Prize is subject to availability
• All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time
• Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended
• At least one traveller must be aged 18 or over
• Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission
• The prize excludes domestic ground transfers, meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize
• Dinner is at the hotel’s Sapori dal Mondo Buffet restaurant and includes soft drinks
• The spa treatment is a 50 minute relaxing massage
• The prize is valid until 31 May 2018 and cannot be taken over any UK school holidays
This promotion is part of Emerald Street Book Month 2017.
By entering this promotion you will be signed up to the Emerald Street email service if you aren’t an existing subscriber.
One online entry is permitted per household, and no bulk or third party entries are permitted.
Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, and in other cases as stated) except our employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt of entry.
If we run a competition or offer with a promoter where that promoter is responsible for the provision of the offer or prizes then Shortlist Media will not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of those offers or prizes.
We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable.
The winner may be required to sign a statement proving their eligibility/liability.
The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by email or phone within two weeks of the closing date. If the winner fails to respond within three days of being informed of their win, their prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected.
Detail of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE marked [name of competition] to Shortlist Media Ltd, 26-34 Emerald Street, London WC1N 3QA, United Kingdom within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them, and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise which may include their name or image being used on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time as a result of the competition.
We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant who in our opinion has not entered in to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the competition.
Suppliers cannot be held responsible for the breakdown in communication systems or networks that may result in a competition entry not being received.
To win an Emerald Street subscriber competition you must be a subscriber to Emerald Street at the point that the draw is made.