Weekend break to London to see Cinderella & chance to meet Linda Gray!
CBS Drama is the home of classic Dallas which can be seen weekdays at 9am with an omnibus every Sunday from 10am. Linda Gray, Sue Ellen herself will be making her pantomime debut this year appearing in Cinderella at London’s New Wimbledon Theatre, alongside Matthew Kelly, Wayne Sleep and Tim Vine. This magical rags to riches fairytale features sumptuous sets, gorgeous fairytale costumes, riotous panto dames, big song and dance numbers and bags of audience participation. Fun and laughter is guaranteed for every member of the family.
To celebrate Linda’s first ever panto CBS Drama has an amazing, one off competition for you.
One lucky winner will receive a pair of top price tickets to Cinderella and the chance to meet Linda Gray after the show! PLUS, a stay at the luxury Cavendish London for two with chocolates, champagne and breakfast!
To be in with a chance just answer the question and fill in the form below. You must be 18 years of age or over to enter and available to attend on January 10th 2015. The competition will close on January 2nd 2015. Please check the full terms and conditions. Good luck.
ANSWER = 1970<<<<<<<<
Win a weekend break to London to see Linda Gray, star of Dallas in Cinderella at New Wimbledon Theatre AND the chance to meet Linda herself! Terms and Conditions
1. The Win a weekend break to London to see Linda Gray, star of Dallas in Cinderella at New Wimbledon Theatre AND the chance to meet Linda herself! is to take place during the period from 4th December 2014 to 2nd January 2015 on the website operated by Zonemedia Broadcasting Limited, 105-109 Salusbury Road, London NW6 6RG ("Zonemedia") found at the URL http://www.cbsdrama.co.uk;
2. The Competition is open to all UK and ROI residents, except employees of Zonemedia (or their immediate families) and/or anyone else connected with the administration of the Competition;
3. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any entrant who fails to abide by any of these terms and conditions may be disqualified at Zonemedia 's sole discretion;
4. No purchase is necessary to take part in the Competition;
5. In order to enter the Competition entrants must complete all information required and send their entry via the website www.cbsdrama.co.uk
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified;
7. Zonemedia accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, illegible, incomplete or altered and all such entries shall be disqualified. No entries will be accepted after the Closing Date as per paragraph 9 below. Confirmation of sending an entry via the Internet is not proof of entry nor does it constitute receipt;
8. Entries become the absolute property of Zonemedia and will not be returned;
9. All entries must be received no later than midnight 2nd January 2015;
10. Zonemedia will not retain any personal data regarding the entrant unless the entrant provides their consent by checking the appropriate box on the entry form. All personal data retained shall be used for the purpose of Zonemedia promotion and may be shared with selected third parties for promotional and research purposes.
12. Correct entries will go forward to the selection process. There will be one winning entry to win the following prize: One winner gets a pair of top price tickets to Cinderella and the chance to Meet Linda Gray after the show, plus a stay at the luxury Cavendish London for two with chocolates, champagne and breakfast;
13. The winner(s) will be the selected from all eligible entries validly submitted by random ;
14. The Winner will be informed by phone or e-mail in the week commencing 2nd January 2015 If the Winners decline or for any reason cannot accept a Prize, or the Winners cannot be contacted from the details they have supplied, substitute Winners may be drawn at Zonemedia 's sole discretion;
15. The prizes are non-transferable and there are no alternatives. Zonemedia may substitute a prize for an alternative of the same or comparable value if it, in its sole discretion, deems necessary;
16. Zonemedia's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into;
17. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received;
18. The Prizes include nothing other than that expressly stated to be included as part of the Prizes. The Prizes may be subject to third party terms and conditions for which Zonemedia is not responsible or liable;
19. Subject to prevailing date protection legislation, if any, the surname and county of origin of the Winners may be obtained by writing to Zonemedia at the address set out in paragraph 1 (above) up to one month after the closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed stamped envelope or by visiting the website;
20. The Winners consent that their names and images may be used in publicity materials and events relating to the relevant competition and Zonemedia does not accept any obligations of confidence towards the Winners;
21. The Winners further consent that names and images may be posted on the a Zonemedia operated website, WAP site and on-air on the Channel after the closing date;
22. Winners may be invited to attend Zonemedia events for prize giving, press or publicity. Winners acknowledge that attendance may entail travel and may occur during the regular working week. The Winners are responsible for organising an absence from work with their respective employers as required;
23. Zonemedia shall not be responsible for any travel arrangements required in order for the Winners to accept the prize unless otherwise stated;
24. Entrants acknowledge that the dates of any Zonemedia events cannot be altered;
25. Zonemedia shall be entitled to terminate or modify these terms and conditions in its absolute discretion at any time;
26. As far as permitted by law, excluding liability for personal injury or death arising from negligence, Zonemedia excludes all liability in connection with the Competition or prizes awarded or not awarded in connection with the Competition;
27. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.