Win a weekend break to see Riverdance 20th Anniversary Tour
To celebrate the 20th anniversary UK tour of Riverdance one lucky family (two adults and two children aged 12 years or under) will have the chance to win an amazing Riverdance weekend in London to take place on 12 December 2014 – 14 December 2014. The lucky winning family will experience an exclusive meet and greet with the cast at London Eventim Apollo on Friday 12 December, receive four top prize tickets to the show, interval drinks and programme, plus a two-night stay sharing a studio room at Park Plaza County Hall on London’s South Bank and breakfast each morning.
Thank you for filling in the form.
1. Entry to prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over, except employees and the immediate family of Tesco Head Office, Cedar Communications, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the prize draw.
2. Closing date for receipt of all entries is 23.55 on Monday 18th August 2014.
3. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random by an independently verified computer system or an independent person. The winner will be notified by post, email or phone within 28 days of the closing date.
4. There is one prize of four tickets to Riverdance at Hammersmith Eventim Apollo, London on the evening of Friday 12 December 2014 or Saturday 15 December 2014 and a meet a greet with the cast on the evening of Friday 12 December 2014.The prize includes one drink per person during the interval (beer, wine or soft drinks – alcoholic beverages for adults 18+ only), a show programme and two-nights’ accommodation for two adults and two children aged 12 or under sharing a studio room at the Park Plaza County Hall, London, including breakfast each morning.
5. The prize must be taken on Friday 12 December 2014 departing on Sunday 14 December 2014.
6. The prize does not include travel, meals or beverages other than stated, spending money or any other additional expenses.
7. Neither Tesco or the prize supplier are liable for costs or expenses sustained outside of what is described, insofar as such liability can be limited in law.