Weekend in Carnaby
WIN a weekend in Carnaby.
Have you picked up a copy of our shiny brand new Carnaby Magazine? You may have seen the chance to win a weekend in Carnaby…
Now you’ve read all about it – it’s time to live it. We’re giving you the chance to win the ultimate weekend in Carnaby. We’ll be treating you to a 1 night stay in a 4* hotel in the neighbourhood for two people, plus £250 to spend in your favourite shops. We’ll even throw in breakfast, dinner and drinks for two.
To enter, simply enter your details below before 31 October 2017. Terms and Conditions apply.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over except employees of Shaftesbury PLC (the Promoter) and their immediate families, the promoter’s advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the prize draw.
2. No purchase or fee necessary. To participate, all entrants submitting a valid entry form will be entered in the prize draw.
3. Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted or entered into the draw.
4. Details of the prizes available in the prize draw will be provided at Carnaby.co.uk whilst the draw is running. The Promoter reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value, in the event that the advertised prizes become unavailable for any reason. Prizes are as stated, are not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
5. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. One entry per person.
6. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material relating to this prize draw.
8. The winner(s) will be the first entry drawn at random.
9. Winners will be notified by email within ten (10) working days after the closing date. Winners have five (5) working days to respond in full to the email. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative winner selected from all remaining entries in the prize draw.
10. Winners must collect their prize or will receive their prize by post or email within 28 days of the date of validation of their claim.
11. By entering the prize draw, the winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize draw, including being featured on the Promoter's website.
12. Shaftesbury's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize draw, except with the winners.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions. Spammers will be disqualified.
14. Shaftesbury will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
15. Whilst Shaftesbury will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of all information and printed matter concerning the Prize Draw, they cannot accept liability for any inaccuracies or changes.
16. The Promoter is Shaftesbury PLC, 22 Ganton Street, Carnaby, London, W1F 7FD.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend this prize draw or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales