A weekend in Copenhagen plus £200 spending money
There aren't many capital cities that can provide you with a dose of clean fresh air, and Copenhagen is definitely one of the few exceptions. Despite being one of the most well visited and densely populated areas in Northern Europe, Copenhagen remains one of the most environmentally friendly cities in the world. The water in its inner harbour is clean enough to swim in, there are numerous parks and green spaces across the city, and cycle paths can be found on almost every major street.
Copenhagen is a destination with something for everyone. The more cultural visitor will appreciate the array of museums on offer, including the Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek, which houses an impressive collection of sculptures and paintings. Thrill seekers will enjoy Tivoli Gardens and Dyrehavsbakken, two of the oldest amusement parks in the world, and fans of fine dining can take advantage of the Danish capital's many Michelin starred restaurants.
This fantastic prize includes:
Economy return flights to Copenhagen from London Heathrow
Two nights accommodation
£200 spending money
Travel insurance from InsureandGo
Read more: http://www.worldtravelguide.net/competitions/insure-and-go.ehtml#ixzz0xSp2IgYB
Just enter your details
1. The prize is 2 people for 3 nights stay at the Adina Hotel (4*) with Bed and Breakfast in Copenhagen, return flights, 1 years silver level European travel insurance for both travellers with InsureandGo, and £200 spending money.
2. The Travel Insurance shall commence on 1st October 2010 or, in the event of holding an existing policy with InsureandGo, to run from the expiry date of that policy. In the event of additional cover, cover for pre-existing medical conditions or endorsements being required, the difference shall be payable by the winner. The weekend break must be taken before February 28th 2011 and cannot be taken during half terms, bank holidays or over the Christmas period.
3. Expenses incurred such as travel to and from the airport, parking, telephone calls, laundry, food, drinks, and other incidental costs are not included and are the responsibility of the prize winner to settle. Tips are not included.
4. Flights included are available from London Gatwick or London Stansted, other airports may be available at the time for a supplement payable by the winner.
5. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and be a resident of the UK to enter this competition. Entrants must also hold a valid passport. If the winner does not hold the appropriate documentation to facilitate travel Insure and Go Limited shall not be held responsible.
6. The competition is not open to employees associated with World Travel Guide, Teletext Limited, or InsureandGo and their associated companies or their families.
7. Automated third party entrants are not accepted.
8. Prizes may not be transferred to any other person.
9. There are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
10. In the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable InsureandGo reserve the right to offer an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater value.
11. The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified (by email) within 28 days of the closing date. The first selected name will be the winner of the holiday prize.
12. The winner of the holiday prize, will be notified by email and must respond within 30 days.
13. Insure & Go Insurance Service Limited’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Competition winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
15. Insure & Go Insurance Services Limited shall be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or to modify these rules at any time prior to the closing date by publishing any such modification or termination on the World Travel Guide website. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
16. These rules are governed by English law.
17. The selected winner will be put in contact with the tour operator for this holiday to arrange dates which are subject to availability.