a Weldon Boston Weekender Bag worth £175
LOG IN / REGISTER
TNT is giving away a stylish Weldon Boston Weekender Bag from Brilliantly British!
The simple but stylish Boston Weekender from Brilliantly British is made from waxed cotton from Dundee, a material that has been in use for over 200 years and combines durability with character.
In what year was Brilliantly British founded?
Answer : 2014
Completion message :
You have successfully entered the competition. Look out for your name on the winners page to see if you won
1. Entrants must be over 18 years old.
2. The employees of Startrack Media Ltd (The Promoter), Practical Media Services (The Sponsor) associated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the competition are not permitted to enter.
3. The “How to Enter” section forms part of the Terms and Conditions. No purchase is necessary.
4. Entries must be submitted online to TNT “the Promoter”.
5. Closing date for entries is 12pm, 31 January 2015. The winning entrant will be selected from all completed entries at 3pm, 31 January 2015 and will be notified by 5pm, 31 January 2015.
6. The winning entrants will be chosen at random by Startrack Media Ltd from all completed and valid entries received by the closing date. A valid entry constitutes a completed entry form online or text message. Entry is limited to one per person. The decision is final and is not open to challenge.
7. TNT is giving away a Weldon Boston Weekender Bag.
8. All other costs are the responsibility of the winner.
9. The prize is subject to the promoters discretion.
10. The persons named as the winner of the prize must redeem the prize and the prize is strictly non transferable.
11. The prizes featured cannot be combined with any other promotional offer and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of similar value at its own discretion.
13. There is no cash or other alternative in whole or part to any of the prizes on offer.
14. The prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
15. Details of entries will be kept on a database and may be used and passed to third parties to enable the processing of Competition and prize fulfillment. This information may be used by TNT Magazine or the providers of the prize for marketing purposes.
16. We are registered under the UK Data Protection Act.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
18. Winners will be announced on www.tntmagazine.com following the draw date.
19. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
20. The promotion is in conjunction with Startrack Media Ltd, 3rd Floor, St Vedast House, St Vedast Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 1BT