Product: win a wellbeing break at Champneys worth £1,500
To celebrate the launch of Oral-B's new Pro Expert Premium Gum Protection toothpaste, you could win a fantastic break for two at your nearest Champneys spa resort - or one of 10 Oral-B goodie bags worth over £200 each.
With four fantastic locations set in the English countryside, Champneys was the first UK health spa chain and it is considered a pioneer of the concept of holistic wellbeing. With state of the art facilities and the newest and most exotic treatments from around the world, your wellbeing will be enriched by this unique experience
The winner can enjoy his or her wellbeing treat at their nearest Champneys resort. That could be Champneys Tring, a romantic stately home in Hertfordshire once owned by the Rothschild family; Forest Mere, a secluded lakeside retreat in Hampshire; Henlow, situated on the site of a Cistercian monastery in Bedfordshire; or Champneys Springs, in a tranquil Leicestershire setting.
Worth £1,500, the two night weekday spa break for one winner and a friend includes a standard twin room, two nights accommodation (arrival at 2pm, departure at 4pm), a 25 minute Champneys massage, Champneys 25 minute Relaxing Facial and a 25 minute Thalassotherapy pool session. Dinner, breakfast and lunch is included along with £200 towards travel expenses and an additional £100 to spend on other spa treatments each.
10 runners-up will win an exclusive Oral-B goodie bag including an Oral-B Triumph 5000 power brush, one pack of Oral-B Pro Expert Gum Protection toothpaste, one Oral-B Pro Expert Premium mouthwash and an Oral-B Pro Expert Premium floss.
For your chance to win, simply enter your details, good luck!
Thank you for entering. If you have won a prize you will be contacted by the Guardian shortly after the competition closes
Rules: 1. The Guardian/Oral-B "The Way to Wellbeing" prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Guardian News & Media Limited ("GNM"), their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must enter your details as above. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email [email protected] with "Oral B Wellbeing prize draw" in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Prize Draw closes at 23:59 on 22 November 2013 Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
8. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
9. The winner will be entitled to a two night week day spa break (from January 2014) with one friend to any of the four Champneys spa resorts (worth £1,500). Prize includes standard twin room, two nights accommodation, one Champneys Massage (25 mins), Champneys Relaxing Facial (25 mins) and Thalassotherapy pool session (25 mins each); dinner, breakfast and lunch each; £200 towards travel expenses; and an additional £100 to spend on other spa treatments each. Arrival is at 2pm and departure at 4pm. GNM accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. 10 runners-up will receive an Oral-B goodie bag work over £200 each. Each bag includes one Oral-B Triumph 5000 power brush, one pack of Oral-B Pro-Expert Gum Protection toothpaste, one Oral-B Pro-Expert Premium mouthwash and one Oral-B Pro-Expert Premium floss. GNM accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
11. The winner will be notified by phone or email on or before 29 November 2013 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to GNM within 28 days of being notified by GNM, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from GNM within 28 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
12. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Guardian Creative, Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. GNM retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
16. No purchase necessary.
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of GNM for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
18. GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. GNM further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
19. GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GNM in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. GNM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law.
22. Promoter: Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GU.