1. Entrants must be UK residents or residents of the Republic of Ireland, over 18 and not employees (or members of their families) of the Welsh Government, or anyone connected with the draw.
2. Prize draw is open to anyone who signs up for updates from Visit Wales.
3. By giving Visit Wales your details, you are agreeing that you are willing to receive future correspondence (including for purposes of marketing) with Visit Wales and carefully selected third parties.
4. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. All entries will automatically become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
5. There is on prize to be won consisting of ONE Welsh Break.
• £1000 Welsh Rarebits vouchers to spend at any of their 36 properties.
• Cadw Explorer Pass
• Welsh food hamper
6. Travel arrangements, travel visa, travel insurance and passport requirements are the responsibility of the winner.
7. The prize is subject to availability and may change at any time without prior notice.
8. The closing date for the receipt of entries is 17:00 hours on the 30th June 2017.9. Entries received after the closing date will not be included in the draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the prize draw. The Promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
10. Entry to the prize draw is free. No purchase necessary.
11. Prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
12. The winners of the prize draws will be selected at random by a third party on the 7th July 2017.
13. The winners will be notified by email after the draw. If the winner cannot accept the prize for any reason or is not contactable then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
14. Judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. Winner agrees to the use of their name and address and/or photograph for publicity/promotional purposes. No additional compensation will be awarded for such publicity/promotional purposes.
16. The name of the winner will be made available for up to 28 days after the closing date to anyone sending their e-mail address to Pamela Davies, [email protected]
in a message with the subject heading ‘Spring Break Prize Draw Winners 2017’.
17. The prize is only valid until and must be used by 30th April 2018.
18. Visit Wales will provide the prize but accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever in relation to any matter arising out of this competition or the enjoyment of the prize.
19. Promoter: Visit Wales (Welsh Government), QED Centre, Main Avenue, Treforest Industrial Estate, Treforest, Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taf, CF37 5YR.