Competition terms & conditions
1. There is one prize for up to 2 adults which consist of the following:
•Return rail tickets from Glasgow to Taynuilt for 2 adults
•A 2 night stay at the Taynuilt Hotel in Taynuilt with dinner, bed and breakfast
•Return passenger tickets from Oban - Lismore for 2 adults
2. The prize must be confirmed with CalMac within 30 days of being notified as the winner.
3. By entering you agree to your information being shared with third parties for marketing purposes.
4. The winner will be responsible for arranging their own transportation to and from the train stations and the ferry terminals and hotel.
5. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. Other terms and conditions may apply.
7. Caledonian MacBrayne, the Taynuilt Hotel and Restaurant and Abellio ScotRail cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by an entrant entering the prize draw or as a result of accepting any prize.
8. By entering this prize draw, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions.
9. One winner will be selected at random from the entries received.
10. One prize package is available.
11. Personal data will be covered by Caledonian MacBrayne's data protection policy.
12. Winners must claim their prize by 31 December 2016 with the prize used and travel completed by 31 January 2017 inclusive.
•Taynuilt Hotel specify the following 'blackout' dates for taking the prize: 31 October - 22 November; 19 December - 3 January. All other dates are dependent on availability.
13. Entries for this prize draw can only be submitted by completing the prize draw entry form.
14. The value of the prize is £515.20, including hotel and dinner package value of £438, return train fare of £66.60 and ferry travel of £10.60.
15. No entry fee or purchase is necessary.
16. Employees of David MacBrayne Ltd or any of its group companies and their immediate family members are excluded from entering.
17. Winners will be selected from the entries submitted by the closing date of midnight 23 October 2016 at CalMac Head Office in Gourock.
18. The winner will be notified within 7 working days after the closing time of the competition.
19. Only one entry per person.
20. If you are not happy to receive future marketing and special offer information, please advise us by sending a letter to: Caledonian MacBrayne Marketing Department, Ferry Terminal Gourock, PA19 1QP or via an email to [email protected]
21. Should winners not be contactable at the contact number or email address provided, Caledonian MacBrayne reserves the right to draw an alternative winner.
22. No cash or other alternative prizes are available, and no cash value can be claimed in respect of portions of the prize. No credit will be issued for any monetary value remaining after the prize has been redeemed.
23. Caledonian MacBrayne's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24.This promotion is governed by Scots law.
25. The promoter is Caledonian MacBrayne, contactable at Ferry Terminal, Gourock, PA19 1QP. Caledonian MacBrayne and CalMac are trading names of CalMac Ferries Ltd.