Product: Win a West End break to see The Sunshine Boys plus a stay in the Savoy Hotel
One Guardian Extra member can win two top price tickets to see Neil Simon's comedy The Sunshine Boys plus a stay in the Savoy Hotel. The show stars Danny DeVito and Richard Griffiths and the competition closes on 5 May.
To enter our The Sunshine Boys competition, please fill in the form
You need to be signed on as an EXTRA member, it is free to register.
Thank you for entering our competition. If you are the winner, we will be in touch with you as soon as possible after the closing date.
Rules: Terms and conditions
1. This prize draw (the "Competition") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Competition is not open to employees and agents (and family members of employees and agents) of The Savoy, Savoy Theatre, Guardian News & Media Limited ("GNM"), Guardian Media Group plc ("GMG") or any subsidiary of GMG, or freelance contributors to GNM or anyone connected with the Competition or the Prize.
3. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. To enter the Competition you must complete the boxes shown above with your details and press the "submit" button. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition please email email@example.com with 'The Sunshine Boys' in the subject line.
5. Only one entry is permitted per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint entries are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us.
6. We do not take responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The closing date and time of the Competition is 23.59pm on 5 May 2012. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
8. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
9. The prize is two top price tickets to see The Sunshine Boys at the Savoy Theatre, Monday and Thursday until 31 May 2013. The prize also includes an overnight stay for two at the Savoy Hotel, based on two people sharing a twin or double room, depending on availability. Additional hotel charges are the responsibility of the prize winner.
10. Prize is subject to availability.
11. There is no cash alternative.
12. Prize is non-transferable and not for re-sale.
13. We accept no responsibility for any costs not specifically included in the Prize
14. The winner will be notified by email on or before 6 May 2012 and given details of how to claim the Prize. If the winner cannot be reached or has otherwise failed to acknowledge such notification within 2 days, GNM shall be entitled to select a new winner of the Prize (and if that winner does not acknowledge GNM's notification within 2 days he or she will also forfeit the Prize. If the winner rejects the Prize GNM shall be entitled to select another winner and the same acceptance period shall apply.
15. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The Prize is subject to availability and GNM reserves the right to change the Prize at its discretion or to offer an alternative of similar value.
16. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
17. No purchase necessary.
18. GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered in connection with the Competition or the Prize.
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of GNM for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
21. GNM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted according to English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising in connection with them.
23. Promoter: Guardian News and Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GU.
24. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: The Guardian Marketing Department, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GU.