new Boden wardrobe, worth £/$2000
Hate mince pies? Rewrapped your secret Santa present?
Atone for your festive failures by filling out the form and be in with a chance of winning a whole new Boden wardrobe, worth £/$2000.
1. Eligibility: This Promotion is open to all legal UK and U.S residents (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin islands) over the age of 18. Employees of JP Boden, Facebook and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated entities, suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of all parties are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Contest Rules (the "Official Rules") and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Timing: Contest begins on Monday 28th November 2016 at 12pm GMT and ends at 12pm GMT on Friday 30th December 2016 (the "Contest Period").
4. How to Enter The Contest: Entrants must submit a Christmas confession and leave their details via the form above.
5. A winner will be chosen at random and contacted via email within seven days of the competition's closure. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate determination. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible or if any potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may also be disqualified and an alternate potential prize winner will be determined. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within seven days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
6. Prize: One entrant will win Boden credit to the value of £2000/ $2000. All prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Boden's sole discretion.
7. General Conditions: Boden reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Boden's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the contest, as determined by Boden in its sole discretion. Boden reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Boden reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Boden's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.