hare your fondest childhood memories!
Tell us your favourite childhood memories in a few words and you could win this Wilko Mercia Tulip Playhouse.
Up to 100 words.
1. The competition opens on 19/05/2017 and ends on 22/06/2017 at 11:59 PM (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is a Wilko Mercia Tulip Playhouse for one winner. The Prize may vary from the image shown due to availability.
3.The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. This competition has no affiliation with the brand of the Prize.
5. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
6. Entrants must be resident in the UK or Ireland and ages 18 or over.
7. Entrants can submit only one entry.
8. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence them to us a worldwide royalty-free licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes only. We reserve the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
9. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
10. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
11. If the winner fails to provide an address/ valid email address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
12. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
13. Northern & Shell and Express Newspapers employees are excluded from participation.
14. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
16. The Daily Star website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/terms-and-conditions