A year of free coffee – 12x £50 uploads onto a Greggs Rewards account
1. Subject to condition 5, the winner will be entitled to complimentary products (‘the prize’) sold by Greggs plc at participating shops up to the value of £600 over the period of 12 months which will involve a monthly maximum load of £50 credit on to the winners Greggs Rewards account.
2. To claim the prize the winner will need to either be an existing Greggs Reward account holder or will need to download the Greggs Rewards app and complete the registration process. Information on setting up a Greggs Rewards account can be found at www.greggs.co.uk/terms-conditions>. Existing Greggs Rewards account holders will need to provide the email address that is registered with their account.
3. To redeem, the winner will need to select products at participating shops and tell the shop Team Member that they are redeeming through Greggs Rewards. The winner will then generate a code (8 digit or QR code) through the Greggs smartphone app in the usual way and scan in shop. The reward will be automatically redeemed up to the value of credit.
4. Greggs Rewards accounts are subject to a £50 restriction on the maximum credit balance that can be held on account at any time. To receive the total £600 prize value available, the £50 monthly load must be spent in full each month at participating Greggs shops. Any credit that is unused for any previous month will not be carried over and will not be available for use in any subsequent month. In addition, the unused balance of credit on any existing Greggs Rewards account or any unused credit that the winner may additionally top up in any month during the 12 month period will also not be carried over and will not be available for use in any subsequent month.
5. This reward is not valid in conjunction with any other offer and is subject to product availability.
6. This reward has no other cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. Greggs plc reserves the right to withdraw this reward at any time for any suspected misuse of the Greggs Rewards account.
8. Greggs plc reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.
9. Greggs Rewards transactions may not be available in all of Greggs franchise outlets, so the winner may not be able to redeem the reward in Greggs’ franchised outlets.
The competitions that we run through the Services are subject to the following rules (unless otherwise specified):
Prize is subject to availability
No purchase is necessary.
Only one entry is permitted per household via online route of entry, and no bulk or third party entries are permitted.
Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, and in other cases as stated) except our employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt of entry.
If we run a competition or offer with a promoter where that promoter is responsible for the provision of the offer or prizes then Shortlist Media Ltd will not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of those offers or prizes.
Shortlist Media Ltd and any associated promoters, bear no responsibility for any entry which is incorrectly submitted, lost, damaged, incomplete or received after the closing date.
We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable.
The winner may be required to sign a statement proving their eligibility/liability.
The closing date for receipt of entries is 23h59 14/03/17. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by email or phone within two weeks of the closing date.
Should the Promoter or Prize Provider be unable to contact a winner within 14 days of the closing date, or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Detail of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE marked with the name of the competition to Shortlist Media Ltd, 26-34 Emerald Street, London WC1N 3QA, United Kingdom within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them, and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise which may include their name or image being used on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time as a result of the competition.
We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant who in our opinion has not entered in to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the competition.
The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries.
Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferrable.
The promoter of any of our competitions reserves the right to exchange all of part of the prize to that of equal or greater value.
By entering the competition, you are agreeing to receive details of future related offers from Shortlist and selected third parties.
If you do not wish to receive details of future related offers from Shortlist and selected third parties please inform us along with your name and address in writing to: Shortlist Media Ltd, 26-34 Emerald Street, London, WC1N 3QA or [email protected]