A Year's Worth Of Wine From Naked Wines
Enter for your chance to win...
Is there a better way to ring in the New Year than with a bucket load of wine? The answer, quite simply, is no.
To celebrate another great year ahead, Naked Wines have teamed up with Huffington Post UK Lifestyle to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a year's worth of wine in 2015!
Who are Naked Wines?
Naked Wines fund talented, independent winemakers who want to set up their own business but don't have the cash to do so.
Their customers, called Angels, invest £20 a month into a Naked Wines account towards future orders which the company then invest in grapes, winery space, barrels, bottles and other direct costs. Naked Wines then receive exclusive wines at wholesale prices, which are passed back to their customers.
The result? Winemakers can focus on what they want to do - making great wines, rather than selling. And customers are rewarded with delicious wines, which they've helped to create, at preferential prices.
Make 2015 a memorable one and enter this fantastic competition by filling in the form before 05/01/2015. Happy New Year!
Completion message :
Thanks for entering to win a year's worth of wine...
Wishing you good luck and a Happy New Year from both Naked Wines and HuffPost Lifestyle!
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of Naked Wines, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by completing the form by 05/01/2015 .
3. There will be one winner.
4. The prize(s) will consist of a year's worth of wine from Naked Wines.
5. The prize will be issued by Naked Wines (the “Prize Provider”). By entering this prize promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry email to the Prize Provider who will issue you with your prize.
6. The prize promotion closing date is 05/01/2015 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
7. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 05/01/2015.
13. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
16. Prize provider: Naked Wines, The Loft, Holland Court, The Close, Norwich, NR1 4DY.