A Zatchels bag of your choice and a Champneys Spa Day for 2
After arriving at one of our beautiful resorts at 9am, you’ll be welcomed with refreshments and are free to relax, however you like. You’ll experience the delights of a full day of pampering and relaxation, with a delicious three course buffet lunch to enjoy half way through.
Get comfortable in the cosy Champneys robe and flip-flops that you’ll be given for the day and try out the spa facilities, including a 25 metre swimming pool, steam room, sauna, and whirlpool. It really is the perfect way to unwind.
You will enjoy an hour of Champneys time which includes two specialist spa treatments from the original spa pioneers to help restore your equilibrium.
If you have the energy (and can tear yourself away from the spa) you’ll have a choice of over 20 exercise classes, ranging from dynamic aerobics and indoor cycling to more relaxing yoga, meditation and pilates.
Choose from Tring in Hertfordshire, Forest Mere in Hampshire, Henlow in Bedfordshire or Springs in Leicestershire. Each resort offers sumptuous accommodation in elegant surroundings, delicious cuisine, treatments and therapists focusing on both inner health and outer beauty, not to mention the latest fitness trends.
Spend a day with us, and you’ll get a feel for how much we have to offer. A Day to Remember.
Arrival at Resort from 9am, Healthy arrival snacks *
Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
Nutritious three course buffet lunch
Full access to Champneys range of fitness classes and Spa and Relaxation experiences.
One hour of ‘Champneys time’ includes a Head in the Clouds Massage and delicious Champneys Body Wrap **
Departure from Resort at 6pm.
For more information visit: champneys.com
- After you enter our competition we will send you a confirmation email. To complete your entry you must confirm your subscription.
- By entering the competition you agree to receive emails about future competitions and offers from Zatchels and Champneys.
- A maximum of one entry per individual.
- Proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false name or email address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Zatchels relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged then we reserve the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made by email to the winner(s). Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- This competition ends at midnight on Sunday, 8th January 2017. The lucky winner will be announced on Monday, 9th January 2017.