Afternoon tea and a stay for two at Doxford Hall, Northumberland
What better way to start 2015 than by winning a luxury UK hotel break? We're giving away an overnight stay at Doxford Hall in Northumberland, with dinner, bed, full Northumbrian breakfast and afternoon tea on arrival.
North Northumberland's only four AA red star hotel, Doxford Hall, has a two AA rosette restaurant and is offering one lucky AOL Travel reader a one-night mid-week break for two people.
Offering a high level of customer care and attention to detail, the luxury hotel is a place to relax, enjoy and sample some of Northumberland's finest cuisine.
The lucky winner's prize will include afternoon tea on arrival, one night's bed and full Northumbrian breakfast, sharing a twin or double room, and dinner in the two AA rosette George Runciman Restaurant.
The elegant Georgian mansion set in its own grounds and complete with beautiful gardens is home to Europe's largest Yew tree maze. You will stay in one of the luxury bedrooms, each individually named after a Northumbrian Castle or a famous person synonymous with the North East. During your stay you will have full use of the spa, swimming pool and fitness suite.
Located only 10 minutes from Bamburgh Castle, the A1 and the market town of Alnwick with its famous gardens and castle, Doxford Hall is the ideal base to explore Northumberland.
After a day's sightseeing you can relax and enjoy the swimming pool and spa facilities, followed by dinner prepared by Head Chef Paul Blakey and his team, who are passionate about using local and seasonal produce including fruit and vegetables from the estate.
For your chance to win this fabulous prize, submit your details in the form below before 6 January 2015.
Completion message :
Thanks for entering!
The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL Travel, Doxford Hall and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, Doxford Hall and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
You may enter this prize promotion by completing the online entry form.
There will be one winner.
The prize(s) will consist of an overnight mid-week stay for two people sharing a twin or double room at Doxford Hall in North Northumberland, with afternoon tea on arrival, dinner in the two AA rosette George Runciman Restaurant and full Northumbrian breakfast. The prize is subject to availability and must be booked in advance. The prize must be taken between Sunday and Thursday; Friday and Saturday night stays are not included. The prize must be taken on or before 30 June 2015. Any extras such as drink (soft and alcoholic) and spa treatments need to be paid for. The full afternoon tea on arrival includes tea or coffee. Travel is not included. The prize is valid for the named person only and is non- transferable for other goods or services.
The prize promotion closing date is 6 January 2015 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
The winning entry/entries will be selected at random on 6 January 2015 and the winner(s) will be notified by email within 7 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
8. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
11. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
12. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
13. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 6 January 2015.
14. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
15. By submitting an image or any other materials (“Submission”) in relation to this prize promotion you: (i) confirm the grant by you to us of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the Intellectual Property Rights in your Submission, (ii) waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the Submission so that we shall be entitled to use the Submission in any and all media at no cost to us and (iii) warrant to us that the Submission is owned and controlled by you and that you have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out in these Terms and have obtained all the necessary approvals, consents and licences to grant rights pursuant to these terms and conditions; warrant that your Submission will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights, privacy or any other rights of any third party; will not contain anything which is untrue, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening; warrant that your Submission does not violate any applicable law or regulation (including any laws regarding anti-discrimination or false advertising); and warrant that your Submission is not obscene or pornographic.
16. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
17. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
18. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA
19. Prize Provider: Doxford Hall