Alice Through The Looking Glass prizes
Return to Wonderland in Disney's magical Alice Through The Looking Glass, now available to buy on the TalkTalk TV Store.
Mia Wasikowska returns as Alice, who must travel through time to save the Mad Hatter and Underland's fate from the evil clutches of the Red Queen.
The TalkTalk TV Store are giving three lucky winners a lovely Tea for One set, and an Alice Through The Looking Glass hoodie.
All you need to do to enter is answer the following question:
Who plays Time in the movie?
Sacha Baron Cohen >>>>Suggested answer
Submission message: Thanks for entering
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, excluding the employees (and their families) of AOL, TalkTalk and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, TalkTalk and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You must enter this prize promotion by completing the online entry form.
3. There will be three winners who will win one tea set and one hoddie each (the “prize”).
4. The prize promotion closing date is 25 September (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
5. The winning entry/entries will be selected at random on 26 September and the winner(s) will be notified by email by the 29 September by 6pm. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over to participate.
7. If you are notified of a winning entry via email that you are a winner please reply with your contact details within 48 hours. If the Promoter does not hear back within 48 hours the prize will be reassigned to a new winner.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a subject access request to the Promoter after 26 September.
13. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion