WIN an 8 day luxury tour for two on the NC500
Please sign in/register to Heathrow Rewards, good luck!
North Coast 500 and Heathrow Rewards are giving one lucky winner the chance to win an incredible luxury tour of Northern Scotland's new scenic route showcasing fairy-tale castles like Castle of Mey, beaches and ruins. Scotland's answer to Route 66.
1st Prize winner will receive an 8 day luxury tour for two people, 2 complimentary NC500 Explorer Memberships worth £ 45 a year and £ 100 e-voucher to spend on NC500 online shop, 2 Club flights with British Airways from Heathrow to Inverness, Aspire lounge passes at Heathrow (outbound) and Inverness (on return journey) and personal Chauffeur Service with Chaufferuit from home to Heathrow airport.
50 Runner up Prizes comprise of: 10 x Explorer NC500 Memberships worth £45/Year and 40 x Standard NC500 Memberships worth £15/ Year.
WHICH CASTLE WILL THE WINNER VISIT ON DAY 4?
ANSWER: Castle of Mey
DAY FOUR: Thursday 28th Sept
John O' Groats – Scourie
Make a quick photoshoot at Duncansby Stacks or John O’Groats signpost! Natural Retreats coloured houses are also very pretty.
Enjoy a rare opportunity for a private tour for two at the Castle of Mey
Thank you. Your entry has been submitted.
Terms & Conditions
1. One (1) first prize available. The first prize entitles the winner and one other person travelling together to a luxury tour on the North Coast 500 and two complementary NC500 Explorer Memberships (worth £45 each) and £100 merchandise e-voucher (North Coast 500 clothing collection) to spend on the North Coast 500 online shop. The prize also includes two return Club Europe tickets with British Airways from Heathrow to Inverness, chauffeur service to Heathrow courtesy of Chauffeurit and complimentary access for the winner and their travel companion to Aspire; The Lounge and Spa at Terminal 5 Heathrow.
2. The luxury North Coast 500 tour must be taken on 25 September to 2 October (8 days/7 nights). The date of redemption is not flexible due to the advanced booking necessary to fulfil this prize. The prize includes car rental and car insurance, accommodation based on one double room with either double bed or 2 single beds as well as all meals, attractions and activities for two people as covered in the luxury winner itinerary package: www.northcoast500.com/competition.
3. In the event that any accommodation, restaurant or activity provided as part of the winner luxury itinerary package cannot be fulfilled due to exceptional circumstances, the Promoters will supply an alternative option of a similar value. The driver of the car in the winning entry must be over 18 years old and have held a UK driving licence for a minimum of 2 years and not have accumulated more than 6 points on their driving licence (for insurance purpose).
4. The chauffeur service to Heathrow is operated by Chauffeurit and consists of an executive car transfer up to the value of £200 total. This can only be used for one single or return trip to/from Heathrow Airport. The service must be taken on the specified dates 25 September and/or 2 October 2017 and must be taken within the UK where Chauffeurit has coverage. Bookings must be made with at least 24 hours notice. View full Chauffeurit Terms and Conditions.
5. Complimentary access to the Aspire Lounge for the winner and their travel companion excludes any payable extras including, but not limited to Spa Treatments, Champagne, Prosecco, Cocktails and Premium Food. The promoter for this element of the prize is Swissport t/a Swissport GB Ltd. (registered company number 509585), of Hampton Court, Manor Park, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 1TT. Redemption of the prize is subject to standard Terms and Conditions and Terms of Entry, full details of which can be found at www.executivelounges.com/terms
6. Fifty (50) runner up prizes of 40 Standard NC500 Annual Memberships (worth £15 each ) and 10 Explorer Annual Memberships (worth £45 each). See benefits
7. The first prize does not include the cost of any passports or travel documentation required for the prize winner or prize winner's guest to travel, travel insurance; personal spending money, or any additional extras outside those specified in the prize description. Any additional costs and expenses incurred during the trip will be the responsibility of the prize-winner.
8. Winners must ensure that they have valid passports, travel insurance and any relevant documentation at the time of travel. No responsibility will be taken if the winners are unable to travel due to insufficient documentation.
9. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or substituted for other benefits. The winner will have the opportunity to transfer their prize to friends and family if required (subject to such person(s) agreeing to the terms and conditions of this competition). The prizes are otherwise non-transferable.
10. Tickets are valid on British Airways operating flights only. Tickets must be booked together for travel on the same flights. The outbound and return flights must be booked at the time. Flights are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
11. Once prize tickets are issued, no changes are permitted.
12. Heathrow Airport Limited reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes at an equal value) if, in Heathrow Airport's sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
13. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the winner. It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations before travel.
14. The prize must be taken on the dates stated within the competition terms and conditions.
15. No purchase necessary.
16. Entry is open to Heathrow Rewards members aged 18 and over with a UK residential address.
17. This competition is not open to employees of North Coast 500 or any companies, agencies, families and Heathrow Airport Limited employees directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
18. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Failure to claim the prize or other promotional item by the time or in the manner specified for the particular promotion will make any claim invalid.
20. Only one entry per member will be eligible.
21. The closing date for entries is 31 July 2017. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late or lost entries. Entry cannot be accepted if all details are not provided.
22. The prize winners will be drawn at random from those entrants whose entries have reached Heathrow Airport Limited by the closing date.
23. The winners will be notified by email within seven (7) days of closing. If the prize is unclaimed by the initial winners drawn within fourteen days (14) days, no further draws will take place, as Heathrow Airport Limited's decision regarding selection of winners is final and there will be no further correspondence.
24. By entering a Heathrow Rewards competition or prize draw, the winner/s agree to their name and location published on the Heathrow Rewards website in the form of ‘title', ‘surname' and ‘county' or ‘country'.
25. The winner and runners up may be required to participate in publicity arising from the competition and by entering the competition you agree to such reasonable participation.
26. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
27. By opting in to receive North Coast 500 Ltd marketing you give consent for your personal information: name, email address and post code, to join the North Coast 500 mailing list to receive our monthly email newsletter and get 20% of your first online merchandising order. You can unsubscribe from the North Coast 500 mailing list at any time. North Coast 500 will not share your personal data with any third party organisations.
28. All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the prizes and/or the competition are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoters cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prizes except that the Promoters do not exclude or limit their liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of their negligence or breach of duty.
29. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
30. The prize draw promoter is Heathrow Rewards, Heathrow Airports Limited, The Compass Centre, 1st Floor, Nelson Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW6 2GW.