Product: Win an active family break in north Nottinghamshire
North of Nottinghamshire provides a great escape for families looking to enjoy a short break in the historic heart of England.
Follow in the footsteps of Robin Hood and explore the history, heritage and beauty of the county, from the wonder of the ancient Major Oak in Sherwood Forest, to exhilarating tree top adventures at Go Ape! in nearby Sherwood Pines.
One lucky family of four will enjoy an active four-night break in north Nottinghamshire.
• Four nights in a Wigwam at Clumber Park’s campground, staying in the heart of this beautiful National Trust property
• Cycle hire at Clumber Park to explore the 20 miles of cycle paths on the estate
• Entry to Go Ape!, where you can swing through the canopy of trees on an outdoor adventure
• Life in the Ice Age tour at the historic Creswell Crags limestone gorge
• A tour of Bassetlaw Museum in Retford, followed by lunch at Ye Olde Bell Hotel
Enter your details on the right to enter the competition.
The competition closes at midnight on 10th May 2012.