Product: Win an amazing 15 day holiday to India
Win an amazing 15 day holiday to India
We are giving away an amazing 15 day holiday to India. We'll fly you out to the rambunctious capital city of Delhi for a fascinating tour stuffed full of life-defining experiences - sunrise of the Taj Mahal, a boast trip on the River Ganges, a wander through the Palace of the Wind - you'll also get off the beaten path to explore carved stepwells and quaint temples in rural villages.
The prize includes return flights with Virgin Atlantic, and a 15 day Essential India tour.
To enter the competition, simply fill in the form.
Thank you. You have successfully entered this competition. Good luck!
Rules: Competition terms and conditions
1. The competition is a free prize draw and is organised by Bridge the World, a trading name of STA Travel Ltd of 6 Wrights Lane, London W8 6TA (“STA Travel”)
2. By entering the competition entrants agree that they have read and fully understood these terms and be bound by them. If you disagree with any of these terms and conditions then you may not enter this competition.
3. This competition is only open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
4. One winner and their chosen guest will receive A) Flights for 2 to India with Virgin Atlantic, subject to the conditions outlined below Once booked all dates and names are final and cannot be changed. B) 15 day/14 night Essential India tour with G Adventures.
5. Any applicable local payments and/or taxes will need to be paid for by the winner
6. The winner of this competition should ensure that they obtain any required visas, vaccinations, travel-insurance, permissions and comply with any conditions of travel.
7. The competition closes midnight on 30th Novemeber 2012.
8. Once booked, prizes are strictly non transferable and the prize is subject to availability. Bridge the World reserves the right to exchange prizes for others of equal or greater value.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/
or by phone within 4 weeks of closing date where correct information has been supplied upon entry.
11. Bridge the World reserves the right to use the names or winners, for publicity purposes only.
12. The prize is not transferable for cash and is not valid with any other Bridge the World offer.
Prize winner seats are subject to availability
Tickets must be used by yourself and a companion travelling together in both directions.
Tickets are non refundable, non-transferable and non-endorsable
The travel period cannot be extended beyond the expiry date
Once tickets have been issued they are valid for flights and dates shown only
Lounge passes and upgrades are not permitted with these tickets
Travel is permitted during the following periods:
15 September 2012 – 10 December 2012
10 January 2013 – 15 March 2013
15 April 2013 – 30 Jun 2013