Product: Win an amazing home cinema system
To celebrate the release of the chilling thriller Dream House on DVD and Blu-ray from 16 April, starring real-life newlyweds Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz, along with Naomi Watts, we’ve teamed up with Warner Home Video to offer heat readers the chance to win an amazing home cinema system! The winner will receive
a copy of the film on Blu-ray Triple Play, plus a 32in Hannspree TV, Samsung Blu-ray Player and Pioneer surround sound system to watch it on!
You need to be signed in/registered to enter this Comp.
Question: What role is Daniel Craig most famous for playing ?
Answer: James Bond
Rules: These rules apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers. Depending on the nature of the competition there may be additional rules imposed by us (or selected third parties) and each such offer may be subject to its own express terms and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
1. Promotions are open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. Bauer and the promoter reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the competitions unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity with a specific competition.
5. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
7. It is assumed that by entering competitions which, if won, could result in time off work, your employer is in agreement to time off. When dates are specified they cannot be altered.
8. Depending on the nature of the prize, its use or enjoyment may be subject to further conditions or restrictions.
9. Winners will be notified by email on the day of the draw. Winners have five (5) business working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
10. By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent(s) to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on this website at any time.
11. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Bauer plc (and its subsidiaries), the promoter and their immediate families, the promoters advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
12. The website Editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
13. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
14. Bauer will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
15. The promotional draw is held by Bauer
16. Individual competitions on heatworld.com may also have additional terms and conditions such as specific closing dates. Any additional terms and conditions regarding a competition will be highlighted in the pages setting out the details of that competition