Win an amazing trip for two to the Balik Farm in Switzerland
Please sign in/register to Heathrow Rewards, good luck!
One lucky Heathrow Rewards member and their guest will enjoy a trip to the Balik Farm in Switzerland courtesy of Caviar House & Prunier and Heathrow Rewards. The prize includes return flights from Heathrow with British Airways to Zurich. A meal for two at the Caviar House & Prunier Seafood Bar on departure, one night's accommodation and a tour of production farm with either lunch or an evening meal.
On the tour, the winner and their guest will learn about the history of Balik, it's traditions and philosophy and the connection between culinary and artistic passion with a visit to the Balik music studio. There will also be a chance to see each step of the Balik four day production of watering, salting, smoking and cutting. A lunch or evening meal will consist of four courses, including a selection of different Balik products. Not only the tour, but the location of the Balik Farm and will leave the winner and their guest with unforgettable memories.
Please sign in/register, good luck!
Thank you. Your entry has been submitted.
Terms & Conditions
1. One (1) prize available. The prize entitles the winner and one other person travelling together two return economy class British Airways flights including taxes and charges departing from Heathrow to Zurich. A meal for two at the Caviar House & Prunier Seafood Bar at Heathrow on departure consisting of 2 meals, 2 glasses of champagne, excluding caviar. 1 night bed and breakfast accommodation for two at Hotel Wolfensberg in Degersheim Zurich. Return transfers to and from Zurich airport. Together with a one day tour of the Balik Farm including either lunch or evening meal depending on tour times.
2. The prize is valid for one year from 1 July 2017 to 1 July 2018 subject to availability and excludes November and December when the Balik Farm factory is not open to the public.
3. The prize, including travelling time, can be taken over two days only from Monday to Friday inclusive. There are no weekend tours.
4. The prize does not include travel arrangements between the prize winner's house and Heathrow; the cost of any passports or travel documentation required for the prize winner or prize winner's guest to travel to Switzerland; vaccinations; travel insurance; personal spending money; all drinks; any additional extras outside those specified in the prize description. Any additional costs and expenses incurred during the trip will be the responsibility of the prize-winner.
5. Winners must ensure that they have valid passports, visas, travel insurance and any relevant vaccinations at the time of travel. No responsibility will be taken if the winners are unable to travel due to insufficient documentation.
6. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or substituted for other benefits.
7. The prize must be booked at least 30 days prior to departure. Travel cannot be changed once the booking has been made.
8. The winner and their guest must be over 18 years of age.
9. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
10. Tickets are valid on British Airways operating flights only. Tickets must be booked together for travel on the same flights. The outbound and return flights must be booked at the time. Flights are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
11. Ticket to be issued in the winner's name and winner's guest's name only.
12. Once prize tickets are issued, no changes are permitted.
13. Heathrow Airport Limited reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes at an equal value) if, in Heathrow Airport's sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
14. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the winner. It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations before travel.
15. The prize must be taken on the dates stated within the competition terms and conditions.
16. No purchase necessary.
17. Entry is open to Heathrow Rewards members aged 18 and over with a UK residential address.
18. This competition is not open to employees of Caviar House & Prunier, British Airways or any companies, agencies, families and Heathrow Airport Limited employees directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
19. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Failure to claim the prize or other promotional item by the time or in the manner specified for the particular promotion will make any claim invalid.
21. Only one entry per member will be eligible.
22. The closing date for entries is 14 June 2017. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late or lost entries. Entry cannot be accepted if all details are not provided.
23. The prize winners will be drawn at random from those entrants whose entries have reached Heathrow Airport Limited by the closing date.
24. The winners will be notified by email within seven (7) days of closing. If the prize is unclaimed by the initial winners drawn within fourteen days (14) days, no further draws will take place, as Heathrow Airport Limited's decision regarding selection of winners is final and there will be no further correspondence.
25. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
26. By opting in to receive Caviar House & Prunier marketing you give consent for your personal information: name, email address and post code, to be given to Caviar House for marketing purposes only.
27. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. The prize draw promoter is Heathrow Rewards, Heathrow Airports Limited, The Compass Centre, 1st Floor, Nelson Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW6 2GW.