an American Eagle Outfitters shopping spree worth £250
For the easiest way to step into the New Year in style, NME is offering 6 lucky winners the chance to win either an American Eagle Outfitters shopping spree, worth £250, or one of five £50 gift vouchers to spend in-store or online. Now that’s a festive giveaway #WeAllCan get on board with!
What is American Eagle Outfitters best known for?
Answer : Fashion
Completion message :
None, the entry form is removed.
1. The promoter of the competition is American Eagle Outfitters, Inc (“Promoter”) which has its registered offices located at 114 St Martins Lane, 5th Floor, London WC2N 4BE and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08884857.
2. The Competition is administered and fulfilled by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd, (“TIUK”), which has its registered offices located at the Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 53626.
3. There will be one (1) winner (“Winner”) and five (5) runners up (“Runners Up”) of the Competition
4. The Winner will win the following: one (1) £250 American Eagle Outfitters gift card. The Runners Up will each win the following: one (1) £50 gift card (the “Prize”). The Prize will be subject to availability and the Promoter’s terms and conditions.
5. The Winner and Runners Up are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Prize.
6. Your entry into the Competition (“Entry”) is not dependent on any purchase.
7. The Competition is open to residents in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man (excluding Northern Ireland) aged eighteen (18) or over, excluding employees and past employees of TIUK, its printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of the Competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
8. The Competition will run on the following website http://www.nme.com/competitions/win-american-eagle-outfitters-shopping-spree-worth-250
9. To enter the Competition, entrants (“Entrant”) must choose the correct answer to a question and submit the answer along with their contact details as per the instructions on the Competition Website.
10. Competition will open on 8 December 2016 and the closing date is 11:00 GMT on 3 January 2017.
11. Participants can only enter the Competition online, via the link to the Competition Website specified in these terms and conditions. Entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
12. Only one entry per person may be submitted. All entries will become the property of TIUK. TIUK accepts no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted to the Competition Website.
13. Entries must be made directly by the person entering the Competition. By submitting an Entry you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The Competition will be drawn by 5 January 2017 (“Draw Date”). The Winner and Runners Up will be drawn at random from all correct entries received on or before the closing date stated above.
15. The Winner and Runners Up will be notified by email only between 23 December 2016 and 5 January 2017.
16. The Prize will be dispatched by TIUK via registered post within 10 days of the Winner and Runners Up providing TIUK with their UK postal address.
17. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the Winner and Runners Up. If the Winner or Runners Up cannot be contacted within 7 calendar days, or if the Winner or a Runner Up is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, TIUK reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible Entrant, to be drawn at random from the remaining correct entries.
18. The decision of TIUK is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and these terms and conditions and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
19. Failure to respond to information requested by TIUK, failure to provide a valid UK address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
20. The Prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
21. Prizes are subject to availability. TIUK accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the Prize being withdrawn. In the event of the Prize being unavailable, TIUK reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
22. TIUK reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
23. TIUK also reserves the right to cancel individual Entries without liability to affected participants where such Entries do not (in the opinion of TIUK) enter into the spirit of the Competition or if the security or proper administration of the Competition or the validity of an Entry is adversely affected. In the event of cancellation, termination or suspension, TIUK may, at its discretion, select a winner or runner up from eligible, non-suspect or unaffected Entries, received prior to the event requiring such cancellation, termination or suspension.
24. The Winner and Runners Up agree to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TIUK relating to any post-winning publicity.
26. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details in these standard terms and conditions shall prevail.
27. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.