American Epic companion book & Collector's music boxset
The hotly-anticipated new Arena music series American Epic starts on BBC4 on Sunday 21 May at 10pm.
Executive Producers Jack White, T. Bone Burnett, and Robert Redford have teamed up to celebrate the pioneers and artists of American roots music. The first episode takes us back to 1920s America, where the growth of radio had shattered record sales and features early recordings of The Carter Family, Will Shade and the Memphis Jug Band.
We're giving you a chance to win one of two hardback American Epic companion books AND a 5-CD box set of early recordings from the 1920s, from Delta blues and fiddle tunes to cowboy and gospel songs.
The prize includes:
- One American Epic companion book. This is the book of the television series, commissioned by the BBC as Arena: American Epic, co-commissioned by PBS in America.
- One 5-CD, 100 song companion box set from Sony Music.
On what channel can you watch American Epic?
BBC Four >>>>>ANSWER
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to anyone excluding employees of Simon & Schuster UK or affiliated companies, immediate families or anyone professionally associated with this competition draw and their immediate families.
2. 1 entry per person are allowed. Open to residents of UK.
3. To enter this competition, entrants must complete the above entry form and answer the multiple-choice question.
5. The closing date for receipt of entry forms is 01.10.2017 (“Closing Date”).
6. The winner will be the first correct answer chosen at random on 20.10.2017 under the supervision of an independent observer.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
8. The winner shall be notified by email by 01.11.2017 and the prize will be sent after that date.
9. The prize includes:
- One American Epic companion book
- One 5-CD, 100 song companion box set
10. No money alternative is available. Not valid with any other offer.
11. To obtain the name of the winner, please send an email to Richard.Vlietstra [@] simonandschuster **** co **** uk with ‘American Epic Competition’ in the subject heading within one  month of the closing date.
12. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions [and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material] which may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter.
13. If the winner does not respond by email within one month of being told about their prize, Simon & Schuster will pick a new winner. Please check your email spam folders.