Product: Win an Audi A3
IN ASSOCIATION WITH AUDI
TO WIN AN AUDI A3
SIMPLY ANSWER THIS QUESTION A, B, OR C...
Q: What does a solid amber traffic light mean*
*This signal is not to be confused with Red, Green, or Red/Amber. See examples below.
B: Get Ready
TO ENTER SIMPLY COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
Look out for the check box at the very bottom of the page and tick if you dont want to share your information...its cleverly hidden
Rules: Terms and Conditions
Bill Plant competition
1. The competition opens on Tuesday 1st of May 2012 and draws will be made on the 1st May 2013
2. The competition has no cost
3. This competition is open to all UK residents meeting the rest of the requirements.
4. The prize is an Audi A3 Sportback. The exact model may change to reflect different A3 models being brought out during the lifetime of the competition.
5. No purchase is necessary.
6. The winning entry will be chosen at random from fully complete entries with the correct answer.
7. No more than 1 entries per person, per single competition period will be accepted.
8. Entrants to this competition must be aged 16 years or over but if the winner is aged under 17 years of age, the car must be registered to someone aged 18 or over.
9. The winner will be notified by telephone on the first working day following the draw. The call will be to the telephone number used to enter the competition.
10. No cash alternative is available.
11. The winner will be available during the month the draw is made, to collect the prize from Bill Plant Limited head office in Ripon on a date to be agreed.
12. The prize must be collected within 30 days. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
13. The winner is responsible for any costs incurred in getting to and from Ripon and any food and accommodation required.
14. The winner will participate in all PR and advertising opportunities for the commercial parties involved. The winners name may be published on our website and associated blogs.
15. In the event of any dispute regarding conduct, results and all other matters relating to this Competition, our decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
16. We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to request a proof of identity and address in the form of your passport or driving licence and proof of your address in the form of a utility bill. We reserve the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
17. Bill Plant Limited is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the competition or prize.
18. In consideration of us agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, you hereby grant and assign to Bill Plant Limited the entire copyright and other intellectual property rights in and/or arising from your entry and your involvement in the Competition (including, without limitation, all interviews, pictures, audio, audio-visual, whether your appearance is featured or incidental) in all media and technology (the "Products"), and where such Products are not in existence by way of present assignment of future assignation. You will do all such things reasonably required, in our opinion, to enable us to defend and enforce our rights in our Products, we shall be free to assign such rights to third parties.
19. You hereby warrant that the information that you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything, which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening and shall indemnify Bill Plant Limited for any loss, damage or liability arising in connection therewith. If relevant, we reserve the right, but not the obligation (and without limiting our rights under your warranty and indemnity above), to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
20. We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants or any other persons computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition.
21. You may not publicise the fact that you have won a prize without the prior written permission of Bill Plant Limited.
22. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and we reserve the right to use the names of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
23. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individuals prior consent.
24. The Competition Terms (unless otherwise expressly confirmed in writing by Bill Plant Limited) supersede all prior representations, agreements, negotiations or understandings (whether oral or in writing). Except as specifically set out herein, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are excluded. For the avoidance of doubt, no information of any nature about the Competition or the Prize or any of these Competition Terms should be relied upon unless confirmed in writing by Bill Plant Limited. The invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability of the whole or part of a Term or Condition does not affect or impair the continuation in force of the remainder of the Competition Terms.
25. In the event that any provision of these Competition Terms are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable it shall be severed from the remaining provisions of these Competition Terms which shall continue in full force and effect.
26. The failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided hereunder or by law does not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or waiver of other rights or remedies
27. These Competition Terms are not intended to nor shall create any rights, entitlements, claims or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party to them.
28. The Competition and the Competition Terms will be governed by English law and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
How to contact us:
29. You can contact us in relation to this competition by writing to Bill Plant Head Office at the following address: Canalside House, 7 Charter Road, Ripon, North Yorkshire, HG4 1AJ